Votes: 6 11.1%
  • PINK

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

FlashJunkie83

Mar 23, 2014
Ashford kent
If anyone still needs to root their Smart Ultra 7 (vfd 700), i have the files on my PC from the 1st page in this thread..... i know it works on the newer firmware and can confirm as ive just done it..... just ask and i will upload the files with the help from someone on here....

sent from ny now rooted VFD700 :)

Reactions: obvious

FlashJunkie83

Mar 23, 2014
Ashford kent
was there a fix for the home and recents buttons in Lineage 0S 14.1 for this phone, as would love to keep using the rom, only with the nav bar enabled the other buttons still work??? would rather just use hardware ones.....lol any help is greatly appreciated, ryan

nicodemouse

Jun 10, 2014
mantova
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
The buid number of my smartphone is VDF-VFD600B01-IT02c .

I tried to use KingRoot, but it didn't work, now I have on my Prime 7 the apps Purify and King User but the smartphone is not rooted.

I tried also with SuperSU Me but the application crashs.

I hope this informations will be useful, thanks a lot.

we have the same build number. can I ask you if you are Italian too? I bought the phone from a vodafone store. is yours also branded vodafone? I'm looking for a no brand rom. someone tells me where to download it?

leon.cavanagh

Nov 26, 2018
If anyone still needs to root their Smart Ultra 7 (vfd 700), i have the files on my PC from the 1st page in this thread..... i know it works on the newer firmware and can confirm as ive just done it..... just ask and i will upload the files with the help from someone on here....

Yeah every link I find is a dead website, if you can help me with all the files from the 1st page that would be sweet thanks

EnricoBarsanti

Aug 26, 2015
Pisa
Hi! sorry for the trouble, I wanted to ask you one thing: is there anyone who still has a copy of the stock firmware or can make a copy of it by following guides like this? http://www.theandroidsoul.com/backup-unrooted-stock-rom-mediatek-devices/
At the moment I'm using your lineage os 14.1 without problems, but i wanna flash the stock firmware for selling the phone.
the sugar mtk program is no longer usable (they have disabled the generic credentials) and I was wondering if you could help me recover a copy of the stock firmware.
all I find online are non-working links or incorrect files.
Thanks for your time, Enrico
-----------------------------edit------------------------------------
i finally find the right file to use with sp flash tool, the other download links don't work for me.
for anyone searching for the same file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zuj30sjg6a2tuq/Vodafone_Smart_Ultra_7_VFD700_MT6755_25032016.zip

Last edited:

Ben Marem

Dec 13, 2015
Bali

Yes bro i need that file, please upload

kha1rul

Sep 28, 2010
London
Hello everyone,

Just bought this phone refurbished, as it's cheap and the performance is reasonably good.

I'd like to root this phone mainly so that I can I can use the FolderMount app. Can anyone direct me to the latest & best methods, with working links? I've tried reading through everything but the thread is really confusing me.

Many thanks.

File_Unknown

Apr 6, 2021
Like a few people have stated, can anyone lend a link or two? I could really do with some help getting the files

Top Liked Posts