FORUMS

Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 - [GENERAL][ROOT][RECOVERY]

3,125 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,358
 
By kirito9, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 10th May 2016, 10:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2017, 08:53 PM |#2501  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Just a quick favor
Hey I am running on the Vodafone equivalent of the 5045X (everything is exactly the same the parts even say Alcatel on them) so if someone would be so kind as to put the SPFT ROM for it on android file host instead of Yandex, that would be great because for some reason I cannot create an account on Yandex or download the file thx
26th August 2017, 12:02 AM |#2502  
Senior Member
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamalama

Hey I am running on the Vodafone equivalent of the 5045X (everything is exactly the same the parts even say Alcatel on them) so if someone would be so kind as to put the SPFT ROM for it on android file host instead of Yandex, that would be great because for some reason I cannot create an account on Yandex or download the file thx

You do know you're probably going to brick your phone right, and that you should make a backup of the ORIGINAL ROM before you try to flash the 5045X ROM on to it? Correct?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to CVAngelo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CVAngelo Ad-Free
26th August 2017, 12:42 AM |#2503  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
This has been done before
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVAngelo

You do know you're probably going to brick your phone right, and that you should make a backup of the ORIGINAL ROM before you try to flash the 5045X ROM on to it? Correct?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

No this has been done before where the VF 695 could have the Alcatel Pixi 3 4 firmware and it would be fine. If you remove the back cover off it, it says inside the Vodafone smart turbo 7

PIXI4-5-VF-MAIN-V1.0-SPD

And this phone is 4G so it would be exactly the same hardware just rebranded as the Pixi 4 5 4G plus I am switching to another phone anyways, this is just an experiment.
If You could be so kind as to just reupload the ROM to Android file host or something that would be great
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamalama For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jamalama Ad-Free
26th August 2017, 05:26 AM |#2504  
facoco's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
I'm trying to unlock the bootloader of my pixi 4 (7) 9003A, so I can flash twrp and root the device. However the commands "adb reboot-bootloader" and "adb reboot bootloader", just restarts the phone. How can I enter fastboot mode in this device? Thanks in advance for any help.
26th August 2017, 08:31 PM |#2505  
Charles IV's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by facoco

I'm trying to unlock the bootloader of my pixi 4 (7) 9003A, so I can flash twrp and root the device. However the commands "adb reboot-bootloader" and "adb reboot bootloader", just restarts the phone. How can I enter fastboot mode in this device? Thanks in advance for any help.

Try booting into recovery first using the key combination, and then there's either an option to do it, or enable adb and retry the command.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charles IV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Charles IV Ad-Free
27th August 2017, 02:36 PM |#2506  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
OK, not related to root or recovery, but, has anyone managed to get Google Assistant on Alcatel Pixi 4 4" 4034?
27th August 2017, 05:05 PM |#2507  
Charles IV's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcursiolf

OK, not related to root or recovery, but, has anyone managed to get Google Assistant on Alcatel Pixi 4 4" 4034?

you should be able to with opengapps.
28th August 2017, 05:13 AM |#2508  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Alcatel Pixi 4 plus power 5023f
Hi
I have followed all the instrution For the Pixi 4 Plus Power (5023), on my Pixi 4 plus power (5023F) and i got this msg on adb failed to download image file. Is there a specific root method for 5023F Can you help me.
30th August 2017, 09:57 AM |#2509  
Senior Member
Flag Beograd
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Question on root for Pixi 4 Power Plus (5023)
Flashing TWRP 3.0.2-0

Specific Root for Pixi 4 Plus Power (5023)
"For the Pixi 4 Plus Power (5023), you cannot flash the recovery using the commands below, you have to first boot the recovery with fastboot boot twrp-3.0.3-0-5023.img. Then make a backup of ALL your partitions then you root with this SuperSU. After rooting, reboot to the system and install a root explorer and go to the system partition and remove this file "recovery-from-boot.p". Copy the TWRP recovery (see attached post) to your sdcard/external, install flashify and flash the twrp-3.0.3-0-5023.img to get permanent root. "

Hi kirito9

I need to ask how to make full backup of ALL partitions? When I searched XDA I found that it is possible only on rooted device
30th August 2017, 10:42 AM |#2510  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi miki thanks for replying
On this page only twrp-3.0.2-5023.img is available for download. No download for twrp-3.0.3-5023.img. Any link

To firstboot recovery with fastboot twrp-3.0.2-0-5023.img. I do the following
:

Connect phone to pc

Copy twrp image inthe adb folder

Open command prompt in the adb folder

I then type adb reboot bootloader

The phone goes in fastboot mode

I then type fastboot boot twrp-3.0.2-0-5023.img

Transferring is shown on my phone screen

Seconds later i got the follwing msg in command prompt

downloading'boot. Img'......
OKAY (0.312s)
booting.......
FAILED(remote: oem unlock is false)
finished. Total time: 0.312s


Am i doing something wrong
3rd September 2017, 04:21 PM |#2511  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It 's safe to install cm on 5010D any errors when installing i dont want to brick my device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alcatel, mediatek, pixi4, recovery, roms, root, tcl

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes