FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Device ID Changer for Oreo (16/Apr)(v0.9.3-stable)

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By CoNsTaR, Junior Member on 13th April 2018, 08:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2019, 08:42 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadlaboratories

Just wanted to see if the v0.9.2-stable is stable enough to flash and run until the developer picks this project or another dev takes over.

If anyone could let me know, this is a business phone that actually needs this feature so I don't want to do anything to drastic as it is a Nexus 6p and last thing I want to do is throw it into infinite boot loop. It's running 8.1 Oreo right now. Any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

I've been using it on my Nexus 6P running Android 8.1.0 for well over a year, and I have had ZERO problems with it. I only use it to change the ID of a select few apps, but in every case I have used it on thus far, it has worked perfectly. The core concept of what it is doing under the hood is relatively simple, and it appears that most of the UI problems, experienced by any early-release app, have been resolved by v0.9.3. Just thought I'd share my experience.

26th March 2019, 10:36 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does some1 know if this will work on the galaxy s10 as well?
16th May 2019, 11:49 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Hello. As of today, this has stopped working. When I click the save icon, the app just closes (crashes?) without saving. It used to work before. What's going on?
28th May 2019, 09:11 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hyy dev..please make it support nougat, so I can use my Line application back
The Following User Says Thank You to Rolan92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rolan92 Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 05:12 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
device ID
Is there any way to change the device ID of my RMN7? Android PIE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android id, root app

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)