I have personally tested the rom and found no bugs except that the camera flash doesn't work through the camera app, but works through the flashlight.
I am making this thread because i couldn't find anything anywhere.
The only other bugs is that the selinux is disabled meaning viper4android won't work.
I have the 16gb 4g variant , so i can't say if it will work on the 8gb variant. And obviously i take no responsibility if something happens to your device . Proceed at your own risk.
There is MIUI8 by the same developer , wait for me to check it then i will provide the download link.
daffalaam : for providing the rom link .
bsklari : for complete rom development.
Rom OS version: 6.0.1
Rom linux version:3.10.x
Based on: BlissPop
Status : Final Build
1) Go to settings -> about device -> click on build number till you have unlocked developer mode
2) Enable Unknown source in security settings
3) Install kingroot.apk from the archive and root your device (sometimes you have to try 2,3 times before you get root )
4) Enable OEM unlocking in developer mode , and plug your device to pc , go to A2020a40 unlock and click unlock bootloader.bat and wait for it .Backup your data before this because it will be deleted.
5) After the device reboots got to twrp1 and run flashtwrp.bat and press 1 after everything is done.
6) Copy blisspop.zip and gapps pico to your sdcard and plug your device to the pc and run runtwrp.bat from twrp1 folder.
7) Twrp starts in another language choose second option on the right and select english , the nselect never show again and swipe to get into twrp.
8) Go to backup select storage as external sdcard , and backup everything.
9) After backup is done go to wipe and wipe everything except external sdcard.
10) Flash Blisspop.zip -> wipe cache and dalvik -> flash gapps pico -> wipe cache and dalvik -> flash supersu zip from chainfire's site -> wipe cache and dalvik-> reboot device.
mod edit - needrom links aren`t allowed on XDA as it requires registration
Thank me if you found this post helpful