Coolpad Note 5 [Nougat] OTA

Search This thread

Karan_1005

Jun 13, 2016
I am trying to install v242 firmware file with ygdp tools.
After selecting CPB file whenever i try to connect my coolpad note 5 in download mode it is not relocated so further process not happening.
What should i do please tell me..

Shantikumar

Oct 26, 2018
Am on v040 what should i do....& If someone on nougat plz share us the screenshot of ui

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I hav the file from site which i have to install using ygdp tool ......i want an better alternative

Is there any virus in coolpad note 5 marshmallow rom now?
I got trojan virus after flashing nougat rom.

Shantikumar

Oct 26, 2018
I flashed naught stock rom in my coolpad note 5 two months back , it is full of trojan virus.
Before when I was in marshmallow there is no virus.
My question is " Is there any virus in marshmallow rom now?"
Because I will get back to marshmallow rom if there is no virus till now.

tcpcd

Mar 13, 2017
I flashed naught stock rom in my coolpad note 5 two months back , it is full of trojan virus.
Before when I was in marshmallow there is no virus.
My question is " Is there any virus in marshmallow rom now?"
Because I will get back to marshmallow rom if there is no virus till now.

Yes in both rom malware is preinstalled. Even im facing issue on nougat

Raghav404219

Jun 19, 2018
Solution to coolpad note 5 nougat update malware problem

Friends I got a solution to tackle with malware problem of this new ROM.Just follow the steps below-:
1.Update to latest version of Android nougat 7.0
2.Root your device with TWRP method(necessary to prevent malware installation again)
3.Now install AFWall from google playstore(firewall to prevent coolpad apps to access you internet.
4.Activate the firewall and give internet permission to those apps only which you often use.
5.Uninstall unnecessary pre-installed coolpad system apps.
You're done you will never face malware problems now.
Hit thanks if it helps

IamAndroidOne

Sep 5, 2016
Stock recovery

I am on v50. Tried updating through ygdp tool. Failed several times. Can I flash the v240 file via SD card using the stock recovery?

htyagi2509

Nov 3, 2018
VoLTE option disappeared

Hello everyone,
I flashed my phone using YGDP with custom ROM 7.0.210.p0.161109.cp 3600i, ota v210, about 3 months back.
Recently, I observed that the VoLTE option is not appearing the Network setting of JIO. Also, I am not able to make or receive calls.

Tried almost everything, checked *#*#4636#*#* for Phone Information and setting the LTE network but that doesn't work.
Can anyone help me out?

Gggggh5

Sep 2, 2020
Same problem with me FOR JIO SIM VOLTE options is not coming after updating to Android 7 with and version 250.plz help.
And i request to all plz dont use these updates

Gshshsxzr

Sep 6, 2020
Just flash the stock rom ie 6.0 version using ygdp version 4.0.6 and u will get volte option like i have done from Android 7.0 v250 to Android 6.0 v025

Top Liked Posts