Cube i7 Remix review: a tablet with true Android multi-tasking

361 posts
Thanks Meter: 141

By Jupit3r, Senior Member on 4th July 2015, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2015, 06:37 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, anyone know how to diable the gestures?? Im having troubles with 4 fingers go to home screen in games like clash of clans. If i use 4 or more fingers to release troops the game minimize and goes to home screen. this happends with all the apps.

Thx for the help
15th December 2015, 06:28 PM |#102  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_mambo

The rom published by Alligator works very well... but I have problems with the play services.
We need a fix ;D

I also have this problem after installing:
Quote:

Resolves an issue of constant mistakes Google's my firmware:
1. Install Google+Play+Store_6.0.5.apk
2. Install Com.google.android.gms_8.4.89_(2428711-070)-8489070_minAPI9(x86)(nodpi).apk

Uninstall this files resolved the problem. But after updating via playstore the problem is back.
15th December 2015, 08:29 PM |#103  
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 655

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KukoWontz

I also have this problem after installing:

Uninstall this files resolved the problem. But after updating via playstore the problem is back.

Even vere the issue is noto gone... I've followed Allegator's hints bit no luck...
19th December 2015, 03:22 PM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allegator85

soon will be fixed. I represent a different version. I now have very little time ((((

Hello Allegator! Do you already have something in the pipeline to fix the Google problem?
Other Question:
In your ROM GPS works. Would it be possible with your knowledge to fix the GPS problem in original remix-ROM?
21st December 2015, 06:31 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarek

I made root by manual in chuwi vi10 thread. Info is in #22 post, it' s very easy

here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...t3112954/page3
Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using XDA Free mobile app

does not work for me. It reboots, but then stops. I can select the following:
REBOOT DROIDBOOT
REBOOT
RECOVERY
POWER OFF

when I click RECOVERY the resting Android shows up, with "no command" written under it.
The rest does, what it says.
Anybody help me please?
24th December 2015, 03:39 PM |#106  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Hello guys! I have a Cube i7, and few days ago I posted this on Ubuntu Forums, do you guys have any idea?

Hello all!

I'm new on the forum and some kind of new using Linux systems. I've been using Elementary OS for a year but then I decided to move to Ubuntu. Last month I bought a "Cube i7 Remix" and I tried to install linux on it. The tablet comes with Android 4.4 installed (Remix OS) but there's a very similar version of this tablet with Windows 8 pre-installed. So I was able to install and run Ubuntu on it. Some drivers weren't detected (such audio, bluetooth, wifi and others) but I got wifi working after following the tutorial described here.

It's incredible how fast Ubuntu runs on it, before trying to install and upgrade all the drivers, I still need to fix a little issue. No matter which distro I install (Lubuntu, Xubuntu, Ubuntu), it's boot perfectly and I'm able to do whatever I want, but after a while it crashes with no reason, I can't use the keyboard or mouse and I need to force it to restart by holding the power button.

I've been trying to check if there's any log but I couldn't find anything, any advice guys? I really want to work to get Linux working on this tablet, I think would be must powerful running Linux than Android.

Troubleshoot steps taken:

- Wipe all the internal memory and reinstall the SO
- Create a new Live USB with (GTP to EFI) Is the way I got it to boot.
- Tried to make all the updates (by it most of the times crashes in the middle of the process)
- Tried to remove any proprietary drivers (no results)

Is important to mention that when I'm running linux from the LIVE USB I have no issue, no matter for how long I use it.

Device specs:

- CPU: 64 bit Intel Z3735F quad core, X86- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen7
- RAM: 2GB DDR3L
- ROM: 32GB SSD
- Screen: IPS Capacitive touch screen
- Dual Camera: Support 2MP front camera, 5MP back camera -NOT WORKING
- Gravity Sensor: Yes - NOT TESTED
- Multi-Touch: Yes - NOT WORKING
- WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n - WORKS AFTER COMPILING THE DRIVER
- HDMI: support Micro HDMI - NO TESTED
- 3G: 3G dongle - NOT TESTED
- Bluetooth: V4.0 - NOT WORKING
- OTG: support - WORKING
- TF card: support up to 32GB - WORKING
- Loudspeaker: dual speakers - NOT WORKING

Any advice guys? Any place that I could look to get some light on it? I've been digging a lot before writing this thread, but since the device is quite new, there's no much information about it.

Thank you so much!
26th December 2015, 02:33 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
I assembled a new version. I checked everything works. DOWNLOAD here soon.

I also managed to establish windose 8 64 but no device drivers (((miui managed to port, but it was not very stable.
The Following User Says Thank You to allegator85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift allegator85 Ad-Free
26th December 2015, 03:20 PM |#108  
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 655

More
Quote:

I also managed to establish windose 8 64 but no device drivers (((miui managed to port, but it was not very stable.

Thanks for your efforts!

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk
26th December 2015, 05:30 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

thank you so much.
Waiting your new Rom, can i know if you think possible to make a windows 8 or 10 firmware ??
26th December 2015, 07:12 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Android 4.4.4 B20151226
error. del
The Following User Says Thank You to allegator85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift allegator85 Ad-Free
26th December 2015, 07:43 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thank you! Installed your 4.4.4 version yesterday, but got the same "Google services problem". Downloading your latest release right now. Gotta say pure android feels better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
11.6-inch, cube i7 remix, intel z3735f, jide, remix os

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)