Thanks Meter: 141

By Jupit3r, Senior Member on 4th July 2015, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th August 2015, 08:31 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsg2513

I certainly will as soon as I receive mine. I ordered the tablet and keyboard this morning.

Looking to buy but can't seem to find anyone selling it together with the keyboard.

Can you recommend a seller, I need it shipped to Denmark?
11th August 2015, 02:19 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Does YouTube wok in phone mode? I've seen a few videos where the YouTube app fails to load.
11th August 2015, 08:58 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice0901

Does YouTube wok in phone mode? I've seen a few videos where the YouTube app fails to load.

As I am living in China, where YouTube is banned by the government, I cannot tell u whether it works in phone mode, sorry.
11th August 2015, 08:58 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skare

Looking to buy but can't seem to find anyone selling it together with the keyboard.

Can you recommend a seller, I need it shipped to Denmark?

You could try Ali-express
11th August 2015, 09:00 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlevi

I'm afraid of two thing. Cube, and Remix. I had a cube tablet before, an u30gt2. It wasn't a great tablet, maybe because the rk3188 soc, but the Android also was not optimized well. It was maybe rockchip's responsibility, maybe cube's, I don't know. My wayteq xtab100 is slightly better, with the same rk3188. The other question is for me, is the remix os. Do I need multitasking? Maybe not. I prefer plain aosp android.

but the remix os can do everything that stock android does, it just offers some extras, whether u need android multi-tasking or not, this is a cost-efficient Android tablet.
11th August 2015, 09:35 AM |#16  

More
Found both tablet and keyboard at Gearbest
My only worry now is that we may never see an upgrade from Remix 1.0/KitKat according to the Remix Forums

No links since i don't have 10 posts yet
11th August 2015, 10:21 AM |#17  

More
just wanted to say: Very nice review, thanks
11th August 2015, 02:21 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skare

Found both tablet and keyboard at Gearbest
My only worry now is that we may never see an upgrade from Remix 1.0/KitKat according to the Remix Forums

No links since i don't have 10 posts yet

Is it this https://forum.jide.com/index.php?p=/...-cube-i7-remix
11th August 2015, 03:28 PM |#19  

More
Hello,

I just received my Cube I7 Remix 1.0 today and I want to ask you some questions :
I am french, so I chose french as the language, I notice that the translation of the OS is not perfect but it will be enough.

I can see defects in the display words with accents (é, è, ô, ù etc), example: paramètres (parameters) is written param è tres, then I told me it was just a little problem with the translation of the OS... But when I went on french website I found that I still have this problem, it is disturbing to read.

I tried on spanish websites and I have the same problem, so I would like to know if other users also have this problem? this will help me to know if it is only a problem with my tablet or if it's a problem with the Remix OS.

ps : I can't add a link to show you the defect display because I don't have 10 msgs

Sorry for my english

Etienne
12th August 2015, 05:48 AM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice0901

Is it this

Yes that's the one
12th August 2015, 01:16 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
@ jupiter
Thanks for your great review. I'm still awaiting my I7 I ordered from GearBest. The remix firmware looks great in the videos I watched. I don't believe in updates into Lollipop. But we are used not getting firmware upgrades from Chinese manufacturers. I am more interested in having a dual boot system with Win8 and Remix. I hope anyone could do that for the I7.
The Following User Says Thank You to pogodancer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pogodancer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
11.6-inch, cube i7 remix, intel z3735f, jide, remix os

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)