FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Custom ROM Comparison Database - Version 3.0 NEW RELEASE

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 26
 
Post Reply Email Thread
As featured in Lifehacker and XDA-dev News...

Thank you for your interest, the database is now closed.

-----------

Thanks go to...
Damir Franc - Founding Member
Louis Segal - Me
n3ocort3x
owain94
vedantgp
josegalre
jrudyk
msn.debord
lordbalmon
septigation
l3v14n
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ROM Database.png
Views:	57824
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	3165827  
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to louisjms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift louisjms Ad-Free
 
 
23rd February 2015, 11:32 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 661
 
Donate to Me
More
Wish to work
I would like to edit the does, write my comment if you allow me..

thanks in advance..


Quote:
Originally Posted by louisjms

As featured in Lifehacker and XDA-dev News...

Building upon the original Custom ROM Comparison Database, I can today present you with version 3.0 - now hosted on Office 365 Excel Online.

We can proudly present you with
-------------------------------------------------------
- Detailed list of possible custom ROM features (~100 at the moment, constantly growing)
- Currently 13 of the most popular roms + stock Android + Xposed Framework
- Lots of useful information such as links to d/ls, ROM's websites, G+ communities and much more
- Logical sorting
- Quick explanations of features
- Lots of maintainers
- Constantly growing

CLICK ME TO GO TO NEW DATABASE

Do you want to help us maintain it?
Please PM me with your Microsoft email address with "ROM DATABASE" in the subject.

Thanks to
Damir Franc - Founding Member
Louis Segal - Me
n3ocort3x
owain94
vedantgp
josegalre
jrudyk
msn.debord
lordbalmon
septigation
l3v14n

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacksparao Ad-Free
25th March 2015, 08:32 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lightbulb About the To do List
for the todo list item Add column next to feature with explanantory screenshots
just try to set the comment background to an image of the screen shot i think it will give the wanted effect
check this link to see how its done in excel
www . youtube . com / watch ? v = Er-mjd4WOLU
hope that helped
15th October 2015, 03:05 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Link does not work
Custom Data Base 3 is not showing because of broken link?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medizinmann01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Medizinmann01 Ad-Free
9th December 2015, 02:17 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
As expected, Lame microsoft products even when they go Cloud.
Broken link bro. We need this sheet
25th January 2016, 11:58 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Rom Comparison database
Hi, Im new here and i was searching for custom roms that would fit my interests, but unfortunately the one you posted was taken down.
so I was wondering if you still had the file could you message me the link? I just want to make an informed decision about what custom rom i should use.

Thanks in advance.




Quote:
Originally Posted by louisjms

As featured in Lifehacker and XDA-dev News...

Thank you for your interest, the database is now closed.

-----------

Thanks go to...
Damir Franc - Founding Member
Louis Segal - Me
n3ocort3x
owain94
vedantgp
josegalre
jrudyk
msn.debord
lordbalmon
septigation
l3v14n

24th February 2016, 04:20 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samisama

As expected, Lame microsoft products even when they go Cloud.
Broken link bro. We need this sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medizinmann01

Custom Data Base 3 is not showing because of broken link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYASOFT

for the todo list item Add column next to feature with explanantory screenshots
just try to set the comment background to an image of the screen shot i think it will give the wanted effect
check this link to see how its done in excel
www . youtube . com / watch ? v = Er-mjd4WOLU
hope that helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

I would like to edit the does, write my comment if you allow me..

thanks in advance..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo24

Hi, Im new here and i was searching for custom roms that would fit my interests, but unfortunately the one you posted was taken down.
so I was wondering if you still had the file could you message me the link? I just want to make an informed decision about what custom rom i should use.

Thanks in advance.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

This is a copy of the 1.0 database I think. Downloaded it a while back in my Google Drive in case this happens.

Please hit the "Thanks!" button for this life saver...

Have fun with the sheet!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rareme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rareme Ad-Free
22nd March 2016, 09:48 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Here is the 2.0 version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=2&pli=1#gid=0

This seems to be a copy of 3.0 http://i.imgur.com/OOPOyjK.png
I'm curious, why is this discontinued?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jogai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jogai Ad-Free
9th June 2016, 10:27 AM |#9  
Thank You
Thank You so much for this information. Life savers...
1st August 2016, 01:52 AM |#10  
moore.bryan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Any reason why this died? Most of the roms are from 2013...
The Following User Says Thank You to moore.bryan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moore.bryan Ad-Free
21st August 2016, 03:33 AM |#11  
Ekwan4943's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wonogiri
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Update rom list please?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
comparison, custom, database, feature, roms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes