Oreo Custom ROM comparison and phone compatibility database.

What should I focus on?

• Features of ROMs

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Devices of ROMs

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Device names

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 7271317

As featured on Gearburn

GiWFmcL.png

DATABASE LINK

Currently listed ROMs should be done by Tuesday Jan 23, another batch of ROMs (AIM, Octogen, Bullhead and more) will be added shortly afterwards.

To check what ROMs are compatible with your device, go to the devices tab and find your device

To check features of a ROM, click on a ROM in ROMs tab.

To find a ROM with a specific set of features or with support for a specific phone use the Filter button
Example:
"Where || features supported || contains || Music visualizer"

Help me out: (temporarily closed)

ROMs

Request new ROM

Add information about a ROM

Features

Request new feature

Correct / Add feature information

Devices

Add ROM to device supported ROMs

Correct / Add device name

Device listed under incorrect company
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaphasilor

Mar 24, 2017
Asus Zenfone 10
Custom ROM comparison and phone compatibility database. 280+ phones! 170+ features!

Suggestions for additions to the features list must have at least 5 ROMs that have them

This way we have no idea what other useful features a ROM may have. What about there is a thing that makes this particular ROM stand out because no other ROM has it, shouldn't we consider this? Otherwise a great idea...

PS: Have you thought about turning this into a website? I have a template that I might be able to restructure to fit the task better but I don't have a server...

D

Deleted member 7271317

This way we have no idea what other useful features a ROM may have. What about there is a thing that makes this particular ROM stand out because no other ROM has it, shouldn't we consider this? Otherwise a great idea...

PS: Have you thought about turning this into a website? I have a template that I might be able to restructure to fit the task better but I don't have a server...

Good point, changed it.

As for the website, I think it's a good idea but sound like a lot of work, maybe some time in the future, for now the google sheet is working just fine.

Reactions: Hari Haran

gougous3

Jan 11, 2013
Some features I'd like to see on this board...

[UI Extras]
Navigation Bar Tint / Dynamic Nav Bar color (Links status and navigation bar color)

[Display]
3 finger swipe for screenshot

[Quick Settings]
Tile Layout

[Status Bar]
Quick Pulldown
Paranoid Android's Circle Battery Icon (I understand this not being added though, quite personal, empty and specific feature)

[Navigation Bar]
Pixel Buttons / Animation
Pulse
Fling

Last edited:

patriiiiiiiiiick

Nov 6, 2011
Nice work indeed! Is the update to Oreo still on the map? I am new in this field and it might help me.

However, I suppose I will need to do some reading to decide on more subjective aspects like smoothness, battery duration, etc.

Thanks anyway!

septimvs80

Feb 12, 2016
Very useful, thanks. I was just looking for an up-to-date Rom for a phone that I stopped using a month ago, maybe now I'll be able to use it again.

Top Liked Posts