Doogee_S60_6+64_Android 7.0_20171013 FOTA
For any problems with installing BusyBox install:
BusyBox by meefik
1. Tick "Enable OEM Unlock" option in "Developer Options"
2. Turn off the phone
3. Boot Recovery by holding Vol+ and Power buttons
4. Reboot Bootloader
5. Open cmd inside adb folder and type "fastboot oem unlock" it will wipe Your phone
6. Type "fastboot reboot"
7. Wait until phone wipes data (it's very important because without it TWRP can't access data partition) and then repeat 3 and 4 steps
8. Copy recovery.img inside adb folder
9. Type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
10. Type "fastboot reboot"
11. Boot TWRP
12. Use OTG cable to connect mouse to phone - because of recovery bug touch is not working in recovery mode
13. Copy SuperSu to phone or SDCard - use only patched version from this thread because other versions not working
14. Flash SuperSu (if You skip steps 12-14 and boot system, phone will overwrite TWRP with stock recovery and then You have to flash TWRP again)
15. Reboot system
To install OTA:
1. Download firmware matching one in Your phone. If there is no one, take boot.img from latest OTA.
2. Extract boot.img and recovery.img
3. In bootloader mode "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" and "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
4. Boot system and install OTA
5. Back to bootloader and flash TWRP "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
6. Boot TWRP and flash SuperSU.zip again
Thats it. There is no need to full unroot and clean SuperSU. But don't try to install OTA on patched boot by SuperSU and custom recovery. It will block OTA downloader app to search for update again. If You do that, before next try follow my instruction and wipe data of OTA downloading app to search for update again.
Just install Xposed 3.1.x apk and install framework using Framework menu. No need to install zips.
Greenify Xposed on Andoid 7.0:
To use Greenify with Xposed Boost on Android 7.0 You have to install latest beta apk by participating beta program at Google Play.
To use AdAway just install BusyBox.
Fix too quiet speaker:
It's common problem with pressure in some Doogees S60. To fix it temporary just open USB flap, turn on music and close it again.
Out of specification this phone has only one music speaker!!! Right stereo speaker is not working or maybe even it's not present. We have to wait until someone disassemble his phone to be sure.
Out of specification WiFi is not only B,G,N 2.4 and 5GHz but also AC. Successfully uploaded file to Samba server with 30MB/s speed.
Phone is compatible with most commons wireless charger like one from photo. Don't suggest brand because it's most common, china model and every seller has his own brand name on it. If You want cheap one like this just buy one looking like this.
Unfortunately Doogee S60 is not compatible with all USB cables but it's also not compatible only with one with longer plug. If You are looking for decent cable check Aukey. It fit's well and it's fast charging compatible.