To avoid any possible issue, do not forget to backup your NVRAM so that you won't risk to lose your IMEI. How-to: http://www.anythingultimate.in/2015/...partition.html
Stock (Android 6.0)
- Latest Official: http://www.doogee.cc/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25
DO NOT USE THE "Format All & Download" OPTION IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR IMEI! Choose "Download Only" instead.
Don't flash the preloader and lk & lk2 from this rom! It will lock your bootloader (that's a new and pointless thing).
Instead, use the fix from this post.
Previous release (01/21/2017): https://www.needrom.com/download/doogee-y6-7-0/
Flash with "Firmware upgrade" option. Make NVRAM backup first!
- SP Flash Tool v5.1628 for Windows & Linux: https://mega.nz/#F!dYUm0TbB!SWeMLb5Wu1NbRzTPQ8-s_A
- TWRP 3.0.2: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...37&postcount=3
- TWRP 3.1.1: https://www.needrom.com/download/twrp-3-1-1-for-y6/
- SuperSU (flashable using TWRP): http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu
- Xposed Framework: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034811
Useful Third-Party Apps:
Disclaimer (custom roms' specific)
- This section is intended for advanced users. You have to know how to flash a custom rom and how to go back to stock rom whenever you feel the need to do so.
- ROMs in this section are not 100% bugless. Expect things not to work properly as they would on stock.
- Nobody is responsible for anything that happens to your phone if you use any of the custom roms below!
Android 7.x ROMs:
1. AOSP 7.1: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ee-y6-t3695534
- Potential weak signal on 4G/LTE networks.
2. Nokia 3 ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ee-y6-t3691410
3. Android One ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ee-y6-t3687182
4. Xperia™ ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ee-y6-t3698430
- Front camera is dark at night in video recorder mode..
5. XOS V2.2 ROM: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ee-y6-t3700109
- Flashlight toggle in status bar and heavy touch vibration..
6. LineageOS 14.1: http://www.nontastik.com/lineageos-1...gee-y6-stable/
- YouTube 720p and higher at 60 FPS lags.
- Video Recorder in stock camera app doesn’t work (use Footej app from Play Store as a workaround)
- Front camera is dark in stock Camera app. Use Google Camera or another camera app to fix it
- Wi-Fi doesn’t connect to known networks after a reboot.
7. Stock 7.0 modded: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Ef1y/gFo9r1oWm
- I haven't tested that ROM. You have to flash it find out!
Android 6.x ROMs:
1. MIUI 9 (7.8.28): http://www.nontastik.com/miui-9-doogee-y6-mt6750/
- Youtube 60FPS videos aren't smooth
2. Resurrection Remix 5.7.3: http://www.nontastik.com/resurrectio...oogee-y6-beta/
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth Audio (A2DP)
3. XOS V2.0 (Infinix OS): http://www.nontastik.com/xos-v2-0-rom-doogee-y6/
- Haven't spotted one during my tests
4. Pixel: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2G5d/uwoycgLym
- Flash it and find out! I haven't tested it.
7. FlymeOS 5: http://www.nontastik.com/flymeos-5-d...6-android-6-0/
- I didn't find a major bug during my tests
8. Aerom V5 (best rom for gaming!): http://www.nontastik.com/aerom-v5-aosp-doogee-y6/
Note: This ROM has great performance! Antutu score goes up to 40,000 compared to stock (about 36,000).
- I found none during my tests.
9. Huawei EMUI 4.1 (beautiful ROM): http://www.nontastik.com/emui-4-1-ma...gee-y6-mt6750/
- Serious battery drain issue!
10. CyanogenMod 13: https://mega.nz/#!kR9yWJaD!No3c86ZHN...n_r1AiGqtz6hT4
- Camera HDR
- Bluetooth Audio (A2DP)
DOOGEE Y6 - Development & Support, ROM for the Android General
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Last Updated 2018-01-09