FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Facebook 4.0 emojis font

107 posts
Thanks Meter: 65
 
By Newgon, Senior Member on 14th November 2019, 01:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Facebook 4.0 emojis

Magisk module made by @tlf55
https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/zXhMNgBf/file.html

Root
https://mega.nz/#!blVyFKxT!E6w7Drr8o...SlbFhEtmd7dYkg

Nonroot
https://mega.nz/#!a9dglaSY!CFPs8VIgM...wyg5erEFkAp5K8


How to install
1- Replace your original font from /system/fonts
If you're using a Samsung device you should rename it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf first
2- Change the permissions to rw-r-r (0644) and reboot your device


Screenshots:
Facebook screenshot
My twitter:
Facebook

( you can use this font with Huawei themes no root needed)

How to:
1- Download
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...muifontmanager
2-
1st

Try to use it with one of these
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.mgngoe.zfont
Or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.kapp.ifont


iOS
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...5#post80705505
WhatsApp
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...de-12-t4003337
Windows
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-font-t4003123
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newgon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Newgon Ad-Free
14th November 2019, 11:52 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Here's a Magisk module of it

https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/zXhMNgBf/file.html

Credit to @Newgon for the font !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlf55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tlf55 Ad-Free
28th December 2019, 02:17 PM |#3  
paul222008's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Thank you so much! This is the complete set of Facebook emoji 4.0 i found!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to paul222008 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paul222008 Ad-Free
28th December 2019, 10:25 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul222008

Thank you so much! This is the complete set of Facebook emoji 4.0 i found!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

You're very welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to Newgon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Newgon Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 06:57 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thanks a lot, i am having some difficulty, i did it on other devices without problems but i am trying to do it for samsung pie without root version, i did create the samsung font and notocolor one just in case BUT both of them makes the stock numbers dissapear, someone would give me a hand please? thanks in advance
15th January 2020, 04:43 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlycious

Thanks a lot, i am having some difficulty, i did it on other devices without problems but i am trying to do it for samsung pie without root version, i did create the samsung font and notocolor one just in case BUT both of them makes the stock numbers dissapear, someone would give me a hand please? thanks in advance

I shared how to do it here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3993235/page5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newgon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Newgon Ad-Free
Today, 12:34 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newgon

I shared how to do it here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3993235/page5

I will check it, thanks a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
emoji, emojis, facebook, font, unicode

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes