so in short fastboot oem unlock does not work for me, need help please. some more details following.
I have an intel old non production version of tab, it has android 4.0.4, no play store etc. I want to root it. tried ADB but not able to unlock the bootloader. below is what all i tried.
1. put in twrp app, but when try to flash it says device not rooted
2. tried rooting the bootloader, using ADB, but when in fastboot mode, it recognize the device (after i some how found drivers for this)
3. but when i run command fastboot oem unlock , it gives error Fail (unkown OEM command)
C:\Users\DJ>fastboot oem unlock
FAILED (remote: unknown OEM command)
finished. total time: 0.363s
C:\Users\DJ>fastboot flashing unlock
Result: Fail (unknown command)
4. tried KingoRoot that too did not root it, it failed
5. I have root access on adb prompt when i do , adb shell i directly get # prompt
6. Below some more info related to architecture
:/sdcard/Download # getprop | grep abi
7. Issue is since this is non production version, i don't find any post as such, and i desperately want to do it to learn and try. any help is much much appreciated