Remove All Ads from XDA

Fix Netflix on any custom rom

1,480 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,083

Post Reply Email Thread
6th February 2018, 02:23 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Maybe a bit late, but I am using Parallel Space with complete working Netflix (and others that do not work on rooted devices)
The Following User Says Thank You to Bright.Light For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bright.Light Ad-Free
11th May 2018, 08:39 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright.Light

Maybe a bit late, but I am using Parallel Space with complete working Netflix (and others that do not work on rooted devices)

I used Magisk v.16.4 and with 16.0 too) to fix the Netflix problem on Lineage 15.1 on my S4 (i9505), it partially works: I followed the instructions of the first post. Both times I see it and I can install Netflix from Play Store but then Netflix says that the app is not compatible. Did I forgot to do something in Magisk? I also use the module to fix the certification of the device. I don't want to use the old app, too many features are missing.
The Following User Says Thank You to LadySarah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LadySarah Ad-Free
13th May 2018, 06:57 PM |#13  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Exactly same thing Happeing to m After flashing resseruction remix(7.1)on my zuk z1!
Didi you finding any solutions regarding this??
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySarah

I used Magisk v.16.4 and with 16.0 too) to fix the Netflix problem on Lineage 15.1 on my S4 (i9505), it partially works: I followed the instructions of the first post. Both times I see it and I can install Netflix from Play Store but then Netflix says that the app is not compatible. Did I forgot to do something in Magisk? I also use the module to fix the certification of the device. I don't want to use the old app, too many features are missing.

13th May 2018, 08:44 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simply_shubh

Didi you finding any solutions regarding this??

I wish I had! I tried 100 times. I made it work until the install point. Then if I try to login I got the notification that the app is not compatible. The only one that works is an older one (you can download it from Netflix support) with a lot of missing features... I asked to another user in the Lineage OS 15.1 for i9505 thread that said that Netflix and Google Pay work with Magisk but he couldn't explain how he did make them work ... he said that he just used Magisk Hide and then install the .apk and everything works. It's a pity because I really like Lineage 15.1. It has a good battery life. Only NFC is not working. I can live without it for now but without Netflix
The Following User Says Thank You to LadySarah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LadySarah Ad-Free
16th June 2018, 02:50 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I also had problems, but got them solved. I had Netflix running on a Samsung T310 with LineageOS 14.1. a few weeks ago, the app required new logon, but always displayed that my password is wrong though I double checked it several times. I installed Magisk and enabled Stealth Mode for Netflix. The problem still resists. In Titanium Backup I deleted the application data for Netflix. After that I could log in again and everything works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
netflix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)