FIX WIFI not connecting/ MAC ADDRESS 02:00:00:00:00:00/

Search This thread

malesh

Aug 2, 2013
FIX WIFI not connecting/ MAC ADDRESS 02:00:00:00:00:00 / bluetooth / calibration sensor / drivers missing from phone/ wlan mac and ip unavailable..
There is the FIX:
1. Download your stock firmware android
2. Flash OrangeFox recovery for your phone
3. In your stock firmware folder find file persist.img
4. Put persist.img in your phone and flash it with OrangeFox recovery..image option not zip..check persist-image option and flash it
5. Restart your phone

That's it, enjoy your fix :eek:;)

layalala

Jun 18, 2019
FIX WIFI not connecting/ MAC ADDRESS 02:00:00:00:00:00 / bluetooth / calibration sensor / drivers missing from phone/ wlan mac and ip unavailable..
There is the FIX:
4. Put persist.img in your phone and flash it with OrangeFox recovery..image option not zip..check persist-image option and flash it
5. Restart your phone

the problem is, i cannot find any persist.img in the firmware folder i installed (50.1.A.4.76_R1A)

Chouiyekh

Jun 15, 2015
Tangier
There is the FIX:
5. Restart your phone

didn't help bro, i used twrp recovery to flash persist img

Chouiyekh

Jun 15, 2015
Tangier
and you found persist.img just in the folder of the firmware, or on the phone, after you flashed it, ot where?
I'll tell what i did, i downloaded the last global version and flash it to phone using miflash tool, then i flash twrp and take persist.img from the firmware ( last global version) and put it on phone memory, then flash it using twrp, but the problem still exist

layalala

Jun 18, 2019

moozer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 5, 2014
North West England
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.imran

boyjaat209

Mar 23, 2020
hello,
These two are the most vulnerable things that can happen to an android device.

SOFT-BRICKING:

When your fone gets soft-bricked, it means that the operating system you were going to install has not been installed properly.

Some of the reasons may be :

1. ROM not compatible with your device.

2. Phones battery going down in the middle of a OTA or normal update

3. ROM not properly installed in your device.

The most common things one can observe in a soft bricked fone is BOOT-LOOP

it means your fone boots up, and gets stuck in booting mode.

Assume you own a SONY device , if your fone is stuck in boot loop then, the SONY logo will show up on the screen for some time and the the fone will automatically turn off and after some time it will turn on again repeating the same process.

HARD-BRICKING:

It generally means all the data in your fone is wiped out. This just dosent mean the operating system but also the system used to load the operating system, also called as recovery. Therefore, you will have no way to install your custom OS or ROM. This generally happens when you try flasing ROMS in a mobile device that has a weak recovery system.

One of my friends tried to flash custom ROM in Yu-Yureka and ended up hard-bricking the fone.

If you softbrick a mobile device, you can have the liberty of using softwares like flashing tools to install ROMs and Recoverys and make your fone work.

If you ended up hard-bricking your device, the mobile even wont respond to any physical holding or tapping of the buttons on your phone and all that can be done is getting a good fast wifi connection to do a strong research for your next mobile.
i hope this is helpful for you.

There is the FIX:
5. Restart your phone

I tried this way, but I can't fix it.
Anyone ever solve this ?
[/QUO

nikolaschakma

Apr 9, 2021
I was having this problem for at least 1 month. Tried everything that is posted in xda forums. Gave up and was using cellular connection, Until I found your post and gave it a shot. Now, my wifi is back to normal , Many thanks to you. You are truly a lifesaver.

I also tried this method before, but it didn't work. Before I was using TWRP recovery. But after flashing with OrangeFox my wifi was fixed.

Last edited:

Trevomader.XDA

May 29, 2023
Hello! I have a Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad M10 Plus but wifi is not turning on.
There's no MAC address on the wifi interface, but bluetooth is working.
I flashed the original ZUI_13.5.365_ST_220526, TWRP and Magisk.
I'm trying to find a way to hardcode a new MAC address to the wifi card.
Or maybe the persist or modem partitions were bricked by the previous owner?
I was thinking if I flash these partitions from a working device I can get the wifi to work again?
Can someone help me please. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230531_152032.jpg
    20230531_152032.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 17

Top Liked Posts