[GAPPS]Android 8.0 Oreo Unofficial Opengapps

Search This thread
G

GuestK00139

Wow!.fo real?.. Leme try it... No probable bugs right?..

G

GuestK00139

not sure, i just built it according the the open gapps instructions so there shouldn't be.

Yeah.. Its okay I guess.. I'm using device z00t and.. Lineageos 15 well.. Google play services seems to .. Force close for some reason.. ? really appreciate your work tho man...

tcat007

Jul 3, 2011
Austin, TX
Haven't found any unofficial Oreo gapps that can be dirty flashed, always get many apps force closing. Will try these dirty and clean next ROM build.

Edit: Micro fails setup.

Angler ? AquariOS + OpenGapps + Arise

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippek
C

collm109

Haven't found any unofficial Oreo gapps that can be dirty flashed, always get many apps force closing. Will try these dirty and clean next ROM build.

Edit: Micro fails setup.

Angler ? AquariOS + OpenGapps + Arise

weird, i flashed lineage os then set my oneplus 3 up then flashed stock gapps

HACK3DANDR0ID

May 25, 2017
New Jersey
I am having issues on my Moto G4 Plus where the Gapps package says finished, but the bar at the bottom of TWRP window doesnt fill up and it gets stuck. No Reboot or anything. Tried pico,mini, and stock.

*edit*

also getting Set up wizard closed when i force reboot.

Last edited:

JathinReddy

Jun 27, 2017
The file downloaded is not a zip file
I downloaded arm 64 bit stock version
Its showing "can't open file"
And if i see the properties its showing it's a zip file
Can i install it or no ?

C

collm109

The file downloaded is not a zip file
I downloaded arm 64 bit stock version
Its showing "can't open file"
And if i see the properties its showing it's a zip file
Can i install it or no ?

just try it, if it is corrupt it wont flash, but it shouldn't be since i used that once myself

Hoschie1983

Jul 31, 2016
I am having issues on my Moto G4 Plus where the Gapps package says finished, but the bar at the bottom of TWRP window doesnt fill up and it gets stuck. No Reboot or anything. Tried pico,mini, and stock.

*edit*

also getting Set up wizard closed when i force reboot.

I have exactly the same problem with 20170909 gapps.

pico 20170906 from here https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120760217 is working. Setup is starting. But after that i have problems with playstore. I have to clear cache and delete data from all google services to get playstore running. After reboot i have to do the same things again.

Top Liked Posts