Since 01.16 update Gigaset Me and Me pro use same ROM. So read carefully and take responsibility what you are doing on you device.
Gigaset Pure is not supported here.
Terms of Usage:
1. Everything posted on this post should be reposted with links to original post.
2. I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone.
3. If you are aware of bricking device by this or you don't understand some of processes described below - close this thread and leave it alone.
4. If you agree with p.1,2,3 go on to Step2.
(Only ME/MEPRO)TWRP CUSTOM RECOVERY, UNBRICKING:
-FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY ON ME/MEPRO HERE
-UNBRICK SOLUTION back to rom EU00_V1.1.20160616R ME/MEPRO (if you deleted system, recovery, boot) : BACKUPS--- UNBRICKING
(Only ME/MEPRO)PATCHES TO STOCK ROM TO BE INSTALLED VIA CUSTOM RECOVERY:
-PATCH#1 TWRP PATCH ME/MEPRO for CPU speeds uncap (1,9ghz), Thermal config fix, Fix of display size MePro HERE
-PATCH#2 Enable 4K video recording in stock camera app HERE
-PATCH#3 Enable Callrecording button in stock dialer app HERE
-PATCH#4 READ DESCRIPTION HERE
-PATCH#5 SystemUI patch HERE
ADB ROOT FOR STOCK ROM WITHOUT ROOT AND CUSTOM RECOVERY:
- Unlocking Me/Pro abd root via factory tool hidden in rom. (usage for Gigaset Me/Pro/Pure)
2) Select "priviledge" tab.
3) Type "gigaset001" in pw field.
Get adb root
to check if is done enable USB debugging and try adb command from PC:
"abd shell" if command prompt ends with "#" then adb is rooted, if "$"-isn't!
4) Turn off adb root- type password again.