Since 01.16 update Gigaset Me and Me pro use same ROM. So read carefully and take responsibility what you are doing on you device.
Gigaset Pure is not supported here.
GPL Source codes:
Me/MePro/ platform tools full : http://www.gigaset.com/de_de/cms/lp/open-source.html
Me/MePro platform tools uploaded in 1 file (gdrive): https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B_81...xport=download
Me/MePro kernel source (my repo on github): https://github.com/Eddie07/GIgaset_M...o_3.10._kernel
Terms of Usage:
1. Everything posted on this post should be reposted with links to original post.
2. I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone.
3. If you are aware of bricking device by this or you don't understand some of processes described below - close this thread and leave it alone.
4. If you agree with p.1,2,3 go on to Step2.
GIGASET secret codes:
*#*#2580#*#* -engineer mode (wif, bt tests, usb ports, adb root (pass:gigaset001), ota settings.
*#*#708#*#* - float system info (cpu speeds, m|b temp), shake test.
*#*#801#*#* - wifi test.
*#*#802#*#* - bt test.
*#*#803#*#* - bt test 2.
*#*#2588#*#* - factory hardware tests.
*#*#2581#*#* - Camera callibration??.
(Only ME/MEPRO)TWRP CUSTOM RECOVERY, UNBRICKING:
-FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY ON ME/MEPRO HERE
-UNBRICK SOLUTION back to rom EU00_V1.1.20160616R ME/MEPRO (if you deleted system, recovery, boot) : BACKUPS--- UNBRICKING
(Only ME/MEPRO)CUSTOM ROMS:
LAST CM 12.1
(Only ME/MEPRO)PATCHES TO STOCK ROM TO BE INSTALLED VIA CUSTOM RECOVERY:
LAST MY "TUNED" TWRP BACKUP https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=371
-PATCH#1 TWRP PATCH ME/MEPRO for CPU speeds uncap (1,9ghz), Thermal config fix, Fix of display size MePro HERE
-PATCH#2 Enable 4K video recording in stock camera app HERE
-PATCH#3 Enable Callrecording button in stock dialer app HERE
-PATCH#4 READ DESCRIPTION HERE
-PATCH#5 SystemUI patch HERE
ADB ROOT FOR STOCK ROM WITHOUT ROOT AND CUSTOM RECOVERY:
- Unlocking Me/Pro abd root via factory tool hidden in rom. (usage for Gigaset Me/Pro/Pure)
2) Select "priviledge" tab.
3) Type "gigaset001" in pw field.
Get adb root
to check if is done enable USB debugging and try adb command from PC:
"abd shell" if command prompt ends with "#" then adb is rooted, if "$"-isn't!
4) Turn off adb root- type password again.