[ROOT] [TWRP] Gigaset ME/ME Pro

2,378 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,596

By heineken78, Senior Member on 10th October 2016, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2016, 01:52 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
You should try to use the Google installer. Search on Google for "google installer" (sorry. I may not post links) Just hit the blue button and install everything. This might work. No root is required for that.

23rd October 2016, 05:11 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I think i messed up again...it now stuck on the Gigaset logo when i switch on the phone...

I went to recovery and typed the command but it was doing nothing so i clicked install and chose boot and recovery there...and now it seems becoming a brick...

i know i should not do this...now i want to cut off my hands..
23rd October 2016, 07:12 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyaotianxia

I think i messed up again...it now stuck on the Gigaset logo when i switch on the phone...

I went to recovery and typed the command but it was doing nothing so i clicked install and chose boot and recovery there...and now it seems becoming a brick...

i know i should not do this...now i want to cut off my hands..

You can replace device. They will never find what have you done. Tell, just phone don't power on and they accept it as memory failure.
23rd October 2016, 07:49 PM |#24  

More
haha...looks like it is the only solution for now...had the phone for 3 months. regreted that i bought this one from China. very difficult to get google apps. after this one maybe i should get a nexus/pixel. i guess i have to use my old tablet for now.

anyway thank you very much for helping me out, as least i experienced google play store working 100% on the device for half a day, never thought that would be possible. no roms for gigaset, cannot root the normal way etc...

have to go for a common phone!
23rd October 2016, 10:49 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyaotianxia

haha...looks like it is the only solution for now...had the phone for 3 months. regreted that i bought this one from China. very difficult to get google apps. after this one maybe i should get a nexus/pixel. i guess i have to use my old tablet for now.

anyway thank you very much for helping me out, as least i experienced google play store working 100% on the device for half a day, never thought that would be possible. no roms for gigaset, cannot root the normal way etc...

have to go for a common phone!

I can revive your phone distantly! Just tested methode and it working.
My skype: Heineken_78 (Ukraine)
The Following User Says Thank You to heineken78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heineken78 Ad-Free
24th October 2016, 07:21 AM |#26  

More
added...thank you very much for helping out!

I guess we are in the same time zone? I am in South Africa (+2)...might have to go to work after a while, will be back around 18:00...
25th October 2016, 06:35 PM |#27  

More
everything sorted!!! I couldn't believe my phone came alive again!! all credit goes to this man, heineken78!!! I wrote a post about this please check it out...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ken78-t3487521
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xueyaotianxia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xueyaotianxia Ad-Free
27th October 2016, 11:41 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
unable to find partition size'/oem_stanvbk'",What I need to do?THX
hi
I Root it successes,but I use factory reset failed, the error message is"unable to find partition size'/oem_stanvbk'",What I need to do?THX
27th October 2016, 09:17 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Plus

hi
I Root it successes,but I use factory reset failed, the error message is"unable to find partition size'/oem_stanvbk'",What I need to do?THX

Wipe from recovery.
28th October 2016, 05:08 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken78

Wipe from recovery.

I use to wipe from recovery and the error message is"unable to find partition size'/oem_stanvbk'",
I want to restore it but i didn't backup before,I need to looking for original rom and tey to install it,I hope that I can find the rom and it work. thank you.
28th October 2016, 07:02 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Plus

I use to wipe from recovery and the error message is"unable to find partition size'/oem_stanvbk'",
I want to restore it but i didn't backup before,I need to looking for original rom and tey to install it,I hope that I can find the rom and it work. thank you.

I dont understand some things.
Is Android working? You have installed custom recovery? What original rom you want, your isnt original?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, gigaset, root, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)