Here i am sharing some usefull guide for deodexing marshmallow 6.0
Why this is unique and different from others? - because many of you are still unable to deodex stock marshmallow rom (I was one of them too )
You used many tools for deodexing but still no success? There is no classes.dex in apk files? Don't worry here is a guide for you.
I am sharing what i did for my firmware (Sony Xpera Z3 D6653 Marshmallow 6.0)
7zip - Windows
Flashtool - Windows
SuperR's Kitchen - Ubuntu Linux
Don't forget to thank them for their tools.
Now steps that i did-
1. Extracted system.sin from ftf file with 7zip and then system.ext4 from systemsin with flashtool.
2. Now from Program files, Run 7zip as an administrator and go to system.ext4 and extarct it.
----benifit of extracting with 7zip as an administrator is that, it also extracts the symlinks in "system/app/*/oat/arm/*.odex (symilink of "system/odex-app/arm/*.odex"). And same for priv-app and framework folder.
3. Extract odex.app.sqsh to odex.app folder and same for priv-app and framework using 7zip.
4 Now Booted to Ubuntu Linux and run Superr Kitchen.
5. Copy system.ext4 and kernel.elf in working folder and extract system using kitchen.
6. Now copy folders app, priv-app, framework, odex.app, odex.priv-app and odex.framework from that system folder extracted with 7zip and paste/replace in system folder in working folder of kitchen.
7. That's it. Deodex it using kitchen and it will be great. :good
For other than Sony firmwares - you got the main steps right? Follow the steps for your firmware with your tools. (You must get symilinked files)
Pulling or copying /system folder from device will not work as it will not extract/copy symilinks.
Now enjoy Deodexing Marshmallow
Any questions regarding this guide from me? You can ask in your post by mentioning me.
If this guide was helpful then don't hesitate to PRESS the THANKS BUTTON