- This Guide has been tested in Evolution-X, AncientOS, BlissROM, and Pixel Experience.
- This Guide has been tested for Zenfone 5Z and not other devices, feel free to comment if this guide worked for your device.
- Make sure you have Magisk installed.
- Flash the Pixel4XL Prop Magisk Module i've attached.
- Reboot your device.
- If prompted to download additional resources, install https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fTy...aGwexeEz-/view and then press Download
- Make sure GAssistant 2.0 is working by simply swipe from the corner and then speak some words, Google should response your words.
- Once it's working, open the GEL.GSAPrefs.xml file i've attached and replace "[email protected]" in "name="GSAPrefs.google_account">[email protected] com</string>"",
- Save the .xml, and then copy it.
- Navigate to /data/data/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox/shared_prefs
- Make a backup of the original GEL.GSAPrefs.xml if you want, and then replace it with the new one.
- Change the "shared_prefs" folder permission (Not the XML) to 551 ( dr-xr-x--x )
- Once done, force close the Google App.
- Enjoy! OwO
Preview is available in Attachments.
Thanks to nishant_713 for making this guide.
All credits goes to him.