FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide][Video Tutorial] How to build Custom ROMs and Kernel Modification![P,O,N,M,L]

1,824 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,890

Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2018, 04:28 PM |#11  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 699

More
This is amazing! Thanks for this!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thes3usa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thes3usa Ad-Free

11th July 2018, 04:36 PM |#12  
Chennai,TamilNadu
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Go this via xda labs! Haven't check these out, But the effort itself worth Appreciating😍
Thanks a Lot!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ragriod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ragriod Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 05:05 PM |#13  
Cleveland area
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Thank you for this! I am pretty much a beginer, I'd say a high level beginner, Lil. I have been through rooting 3 Samsungs , 2 HTC, and 1 LG phone. I used to think they would be the same because its Android I am at the point where I know how to do a few tricks but want to know why and how they work. I will be watching these all this week.

Thank you again! Maybe one day I will be posting my own work. If that day were to ever came of course it would always be free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gregbmil1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gregbmil1 Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 05:32 PM |#14  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,885

More
Watching
The Following User Says Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zelendel Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 05:35 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
This is awesome. Well definitely try this out...
The Following User Says Thank You to karnal.girish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karnal.girish Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 05:39 PM |#16  
Flag /dev/block/world
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Good job .
The Following User Says Thank You to Dahaka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dahaka Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 05:53 PM |#17  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 86

More
I've been waiting for this for ages! Thanks! I actually stopped any development I was doing because I couldn't figure stuff out.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyBenjy9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrazyBenjy9 Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 05:56 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is honestly fascinating and the way you organized the repository is even greater.

Additionally, thanks for licensing your material under CC 3.0!
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysLivid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlwaysLivid Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 06:20 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 68

Donate to Me
More
thanks,make one on paranoid android as its difficult to build than others
The Following User Says Thank You to pavan nayak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pavan nayak Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 06:38 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
شكرا جزيلا لك!
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to ahhosnyas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahhosnyas Ad-Free
11th July 2018, 06:40 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Nice
The Following User Says Thank You to Arslan140 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arslan140 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
compile, guide, kernel, rom, video

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)