FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide][Video Tutorial] How to build Custom ROMs and Kernel Modification![P,O,N,M,L]

1,847 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,930
 
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2018, 05:06 PM |#521  
krishV's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Exited sync due to fetch errors
my pixel.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
 
<project name="android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen" path="device/xiaomi/hydrogen" remote="pixel" />

</manifest>
same error what should i do please help me

repo sync

Code:
Fetching projects:  99% (634/640)  Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_audio
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media

Password for 'https://github.com': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/'
Username for 'https://github.com': vamsikrishna999
Password for 'https://[email protected]': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/' not found

error: Cannot fetch android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors


---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Code:
[email protected]:~/pie$ breakfast aosp_hydrogen-eng
including vendor/aosp/vendorsetup.sh
build/make/core/product_config.mk:234: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "aosp_hydrogen".
22:28:30 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device hydrogen not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from PixelExperience-Devices Github (http://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices).
Repository for hydrogen not found in the PixelExperience-Devices Github repository list.
If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your .repo/local_manifests/pixel.xml
build/make/core/product_config.mk:234: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "aosp_hydrogen".
22:28:31 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
build/make/core/product_config.mk:234: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "aosp_hydrogen".
22:28:32 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'aosp_hydrogen'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?
i have changed the device tree according to pixel

repo sync

Code:
Fetching projects:  99% (634/640)  Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_audio
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media

Password for 'https://github.com': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/'
Username for 'https://github.com': vamsikrishna999
Password for 'https://[email protected]': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/' not found

error: Cannot fetch android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors
local_manifst (pixel.xml)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
 
<project name="android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen" path="device/xiaomi/hydrogen" remote="pixel" />

</manifest>
The Following User Says Thank You to krishV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krishV Ad-Free
 
 
15th November 2018, 04:25 AM |#522  
AlaskaLinuxUser's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fairbanks
Thanks Meter: 3,930
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishV

my pixel.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
 
<project name="android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen" path="device/xiaomi/hydrogen" remote="pixel" />

</manifest>
same error what should i do please help me

repo sync

Code:
Fetching projects:  99% (634/640)  Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_audio
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media

Password for 'https://github.com': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/'
Username for 'https://github.com': vamsikrishna999
Password for 'https://[email protected]': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/' not found

error: Cannot fetch android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors


---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Code:
[email protected]:~/pie$ breakfast aosp_hydrogen-eng
including vendor/aosp/vendorsetup.sh
build/make/core/product_config.mk:234: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "aosp_hydrogen".
22:28:30 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device hydrogen not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from PixelExperience-Devices Github (http://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices).
Repository for hydrogen not found in the PixelExperience-Devices Github repository list.
If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your .repo/local_manifests/pixel.xml
build/make/core/product_config.mk:234: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "aosp_hydrogen".
22:28:31 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
build/make/core/product_config.mk:234: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "aosp_hydrogen".
22:28:32 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'aosp_hydrogen'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?
i have changed the device tree according to pixel

repo sync

Code:
Fetching projects:  99% (634/640)  Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_audio
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project android_hardware_qcom_media

Password for 'https://github.com': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/'
Username for 'https://github.com': vamsikrishna999
Password for 'https://[email protected]': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen/' not found

error: Cannot fetch android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors
local_manifst (pixel.xml)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
 
<project name="android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen" path="device/xiaomi/hydrogen" remote="pixel" />

</manifest>

Is your Github repository public. Looks like a permission issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlaskaLinuxUser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlaskaLinuxUser Ad-Free
15th November 2018, 04:40 AM |#523  
krishV's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaLinuxUser

my pixel.xml



same error what should i do please help me

repo sync



---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------



i have changed the device tree according to pixel

repo sync



local_manifst (pixel.xml)


Is your Github repository public. Looks like a permission issue.

Sir,How to solve this permission issue of GitHub should I upload the device tree official pixel experience git repository
The Following User Says Thank You to krishV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krishV Ad-Free
15th November 2018, 06:49 AM |#524  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
After I completed my build everything is in .img format
How should I make it as flashable.zip (twrp)???
The Following User Says Thank You to @vjnexus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @vjnexus Ad-Free
15th November 2018, 07:12 AM |#525  
Account currently disabled
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank you
Thank you for this great article..This will be very useful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minakshisondule For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift minakshisondule Ad-Free
15th November 2018, 10:22 AM |#526  
AlaskaLinuxUser's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fairbanks
Thanks Meter: 3,930
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishV

Sir,How to solve this permission issue of GitHub should I upload the device tree official pixel experience git repository

What is the link to the actual repository you are trying to fetch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @vjnexus

After I completed my build everything is in .img format
How should I make it as flashable.zip (twrp)???

For what ROM, android version, etc?
You may need $ mka otapackage

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakshisondule

Thank you for this great article..This will be very useful

Thanks! I'm glad they are helpful.
15th November 2018, 10:28 AM |#527  
krishV's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
What is the link to the actual repository you are trying to fetch?

I am actually trying for mi max hydrogen device tree is in my github repository
The Following User Says Thank You to krishV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krishV Ad-Free
15th November 2018, 01:21 PM |#528  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaLinuxUser

What is the link to the actual repository you are trying to fetch?



For what ROM, android version, etc?
You may need $ mka otapackage:

Aosip 8.1
Mka otapackage ??? I can't really understand
Help me how to compile as an flashable zip
The Following User Says Thank You to @vjnexus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @vjnexus Ad-Free
15th November 2018, 03:19 PM |#529  
AlaskaLinuxUser's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Fairbanks
Thanks Meter: 3,930
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishV

What is the link to the actual repository you are trying to fetch?

I am actually trying for mi max hydrogen device tree is in my github repository

Yes, so what is the link to that repository. I think your problem is in your manifest file. I don't think it is appropraitely looking in the right place for your repository. With the link, I can show you how your manifest file should look. If that is the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @vjnexus

Aosip 8.1
Mka otapackage ??? I can't really understand
Help me how to compile as an flashable zip

Perhaps this video will help: I know, it's lollipop, but the command and principles are the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWXp...fjzwZ&index=23
16th November 2018, 02:54 AM |#530  
krishV's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 118
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaLinuxUser

Yes, so what is the link to that repository. I think your problem is in your manifest file. I don't think it is appropraitely looking in the right place for your repository. With the link, I can show you how your manifest file should look. If that is the problem.

Yes, sir but my device is not in the official pixel experience GitHub repository so I have uploaded to my GitHub repository.

This is my device tree url from my github repository

https://github.com/VamsiKrishna999/official_devices

Code:
Device hydrogen not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from PixelExperience-Devices Github (http://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices).
Repository for hydrogen not found in the PixelExperience-Devices Github repository list.
If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your .repo/local_manifests/pixel.xml
i have changed the device tree according to pixel

repo sync

Code:
 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/a...hydrogen/&#39;
Username for 'https://github.com': vamsikrishna999
Password for 'https://[email protected]': 
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/PixelExperience/a...hydrogen/&#39; not found

error: Cannot fetch android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors
local_manifst (pixel.xml)

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
 
<project name="android_device_xiaomi_hydrogen" path="device/xiaomi/hydrogen" remote="pixel" />

</manifest>

Sir, I have changed in local manifest (pixel.xml) but it is redirected to its official pixel experience GitHub repository.

Even I am trying to build for other devices which are already existed in official pixel experience repository I am getting the same error
The Following User Says Thank You to krishV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krishV Ad-Free
16th November 2018, 11:15 AM |#531  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishV

Yes, so what is the link to that repository. I think your problem is in your manifest file. I don't think it is appropraitely looking in the right place for your repository. With the link, I can show you how your manifest file should look. If that is the problem.

Yes, sir but my device is not in the official pixel experience GitHub repository so I have uploaded to my GitHub repository.

This is my device tree url from my github repository

https://github.com/VamsiKrishna999/official_devices



i have changed the device tree according to pixel

repo sync



local_manifst (pixel.xml)



Sir, I have changed in local manifest (pixel.xml) but it is redirected to its official pixel experience GitHub repository.

Even I am trying to build for other devices which are already existed in official pixel experience repository I am getting the same error

Change remote to github
The Following User Says Thank You to @vjnexus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @vjnexus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
compile, guide, kernel, rom, video

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes