This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the brand name's boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for ZTE Nubia Z5s Mini Only..
For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.
1. Rooted ZTE Nubia Z5s Mini (any ROM)
2. Optional: Terminal Emulator app or Custom Recovery or atleast working fastboot in computer
3. You're proceeding at your own risk.
STEPS to create splash.img:
1. Download & Extract this: ZTE_Z5s_Mini_Splash_Maker.zip
2. Make sure you have a picture in PNG format with resolution 720x1280px.
3. Now rename your picture as logo.png & replace it inside "pics" folder of the extracted folder.
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img and flashable zip file, which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
Optional: To backup your original splash.img:
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash of=/sdcard/splash.img
Now, Choose any one easy method to install:
a. To flash from recovery:
Transfer the flashable_splash.zip to your device and flash from TWRP or CWM or Philz or any other custom recovery.
b. To flash from Terminal Emulator:
Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage, Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock splash.img from custom recovery or fastboot.
Thanks to Jesús Méndez who provided the stock splash.img of Victoria 2 NX406E variant of ZTE Nubia Z5s Mini..
In-case if you were wondering how to extract your splash.img :
ffmpeg.exe -hide_banner -f rawvideo -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt bgr24 -skip_initial_bytes 512 -s 720x1280 -i splash.img -vframes 1 -y output_splash.png
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
You're welcome to post the splash images that you created..