FORUMS

[Guide][Assistant 2.0][All Android 10 ROMs] How to get the new Google Assistant 2.0 !

577 posts
Thanks Meter: 360

Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2020, 03:25 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edyny1

Any telegram or discord group where someone would answer questions?
Still trying to figure out why at the moment of install everything works good but then after a lil bit google search starts force closing.

just delete all data of the Google app and this will reset that XML file to the original state. Do not paste the attached file again. And you'll see everything working properly

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by edyny1

I did all the steps on my S8+ and everything working fine but after a while when i open google search it crashes and force closes so i have to clear data and reinstall assistant additional data and so on, then everything good i get the colors, ok google working but then after a while same thing google search crashes.
What seems to be the problem, is there a solution or how can i revert to how it was? For example reverting back what i did with terminal emulator...

Delete all data of the Google app to reset the XML file to the original state. And then everything should be working properly.
28th June 2020, 07:51 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
@TotallyAnxious we need this on ur module
28th June 2020, 03:58 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1,903

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggillararla

@TotallyAnxious we need this on ur module

Stop tagging me. This only works with Google gestures on oos. And breaks a bunch of other stuff.

Edit: came off harsher than intended.
The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:51 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Evolution X on Oneplus7, after all steps assistant 2.0 works but now google search keeps force closing, and "OK Google" hot word is not working. Any soulution for that?

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoraceHuang

just delete all data of the Google app and this will reset that XML file to the original state. Do not paste the attached file again. And you'll see everything working properly

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Delete all data of the Google app to reset the XML file to the original state. And then everything should be working properly.

This tackles the google search problem but now assistant is not working properly.
29th June 2020, 02:26 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickzhong

Evolution X on Oneplus7, after all steps assistant 2.0 works but now google search keeps force closing, and "OK Google" hot word is not working. Any soulution for that?

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

This tackles the google search problem but now assistant is not working properly.

The new Google Assistant actually works pretty well on my Pixel 3 XL without copying the XML file. Strange😉
30th June 2020, 11:36 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Pixel 3a here, I used the magisk modules, set the props, and installed the apk. However, though I've copied the xml and set the folder permissions (verified by ls -l), force killing google and opening it doesn't give me the new animation.

Is there a way to verify that I have both the new assistant and that I've properly done the steps to get the new animation?

Thank you
30th June 2020, 11:54 PM |#27  

More
Got the assistant working in Evolution X for the Samsung Note 8. However non of my apps will updates, nor can I download any new apps. Gonna try some steps to resolve it myself, but suggestions are welcome.
3rd July 2020, 02:53 AM |#28  

More
This removes my fingerprint, and prevents it from being setup again, with or without XML regardless (which also crashes my quick search, already deleted cache). Depends on devices and ROM I guess.

V30 Pixel Experience Plus cannot use properly.
3rd July 2020, 05:16 AM |#29  
Flag Karachi,Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Working so well on my nexus 6p 🙌 I've tried on HavocOS, Pixel Experience, Pixel Experience plus and bliss ROM. ❤️❤️
Thanks 🤩
3rd July 2020, 04:56 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoraceHuang

Yeah but the beautiful color UI its gone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)