FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide] How to get rid of force encryption/dm-verity on Huawei MediaPad T3 10 (AGS-W0

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 49
 
By Thanostsak, Senior Member on 17th September 2018, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2019, 01:06 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanostsak

No there is no need to remove dm-verity, to get rid of encryption.

The procedure don't work
when you say delete userdata, it's TWRP> wipe-> format data> "yes" ?
 
 
11th June 2019, 01:13 PM |#32  
Thanostsak's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkroniid

The procedure don't work
when you say delete userdata, it's TWRP> wipe-> format data> "yes" ?

Yes that's it. Still doesn't work?
The Following User Says Thank You to Thanostsak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thanostsak Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 02:11 PM |#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanostsak

Yes that's it. Still doesn't work?

Nop, the problem is still here

EDIT: I reiterated the installation, and it works!
Now i create a full backup and i try to install the "zip" of magisk.
11th June 2019, 04:12 PM |#34  
Thanostsak's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkroniid

Nop, the problem is still here

EDIT: I reiterated the installation, and it works!
Now i create a full backup and i try to install the "zip" of magisk.

Great! Just have in mind that some huawei users reported having issues with magisk 19+ ,if you get any problems, flash the boot.img again and try magisk 18.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thanostsak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thanostsak Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 04:24 PM |#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Update:

I install magisk, on startup, the encryption message definitely deseaper. But, when a use magiskHide (I play pokemon go), the device reboot immedialty.
After this, magisk manager invites me to download the .zip because magisk is not installed, I check the root status with root checker and i'm able to give authorization.

So, I tried to uninstall magisk with TWRP and magisk-uninstaller but this is impossible because the terminal tell me magisk is not installed.

I have root access but no app to manage this
I investigate on Application list and, I noticed that there were two applications "magisk manager" called respectively "magisk manager" and "magisk".

I uninstall the first and reboot, nothing changes, when I try to uninstall the other, the device reboot.

Currently, I returned to my backup while waiting for a solution.


Edit: oh! okay i change the version for magisk 18
Thanks
13th June 2019, 12:28 AM |#36  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkroniid

Update:

I install magisk, on startup, the encryption message definitely deseaper. But, when a use magiskHide (I play pokemon go), the device reboot immedialty.
After this, magisk manager invites me to download the .zip because magisk is not installed, I check the root status with root checker and i'm able to give authorization.

So, I tried to uninstall magisk with TWRP and magisk-uninstaller but this is impossible because the terminal tell me magisk is not installed.

I have root access but no app to manage this
I investigate on Application list and, I noticed that there were two applications "magisk manager" called respectively "magisk manager" and "magisk".

I uninstall the first and reboot, nothing changes, when I try to uninstall the other, the device reboot.

Currently, I returned to my backup while waiting for a solution.


Edit: oh! okay i change the version for magisk 18
Thanks

And if, when facing issues again, try the core at
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.cofface.ivader
Nevermind, forgot it's not working in emui 9
Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dm-verity, encryption, huawei, magisk_merge.img mount failed, mediapad

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes