By TheVPNGuy, Junior Member on 22nd December 2017, 02:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2017, 04:38 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare

Hi,

Just wondering about the Wireguard Android app. I have blu_spark, latest which supports Wireguard and the Android app. I aslo have the name and public key for the Mullvad Wireguard server. My question is on the Android app:

Under Interface,
Name: <<should be my Wireguard provider? E.g., Mullvad?>>
Address: <<should be blank? My behind-NAT-address such as 192.168.1.41? Router IP address such as 64.121.124.59? Or something like 0.0.0.0?>>

Under Peer,
Allowed IPs: <<should be same as Interface Address? Something else?>>
Endpoint: <<should be the ip address/name of Mullvad WG server?>>

Thanks.

I think Mullvad is paid service you got only the name of server and public key no the private..you have to purchase.
31st December 2017, 04:46 PM |#22  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixel52

I think Mullvad is paid service you got only the name of server and public key no the private..you have to purchase.

Yes, I already subscribe to Mullvad, hence my questions in my prior post re: setting up Wireguard with them.
1st January 2018, 03:51 AM |#23  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 360

Donate to Me
More
Trying to install the command line tools but getting an error that they can't be installed. Running Pixel XL Stock 8.1 rooted with exNoShadez-eas kernel. I can connect just fine. but want to be able to turn off and on with tasker.
2nd January 2018, 01:01 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Hi. Could you please include some kind of status bar symbol or a notification that shows me i am connected thru wireguard.. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rudolfm Ad-Free
3rd January 2018, 06:19 PM |#25  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm

Hi. Could you please include some kind of status bar symbol or a notification that shows me i am connected thru wireguard.. Thank you.

I agree, that would be great.
4th January 2018, 10:01 PM |#26  
Flag montreal
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskala

Trying to install the command line tools but getting an error that they can't be installed. Running Pixel XL Stock 8.1 rooted with exNoShadez-eas kernel. I can connect just fine. but want to be able to turn off and on with tasker.

Same here on my Pixel 2 XL stock 8.1 january with Flash 2.07 kernel

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs
5th January 2018, 01:38 AM |#27  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 4,315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordietm

I agree, that would be great.

You guys noticed that there's a QS tile already included with the wireguard app that you can tell the connection status of wireguard. Granted, it's not as forward facing as a notification or status icon, but it's there for what it's worth.
5th January 2018, 02:26 AM |#28  
Recognized Developer
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 828

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskala

Can you provide logs? `adb logcat` or output from the Matlog app? Otherwise you are not useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiness

Same here on my Pixel 2 XL stock 8.1 january with Flash 2.07 kernel

Can you provide logs? `adb logcat` or output from the Matlog app? Otherwise you are not useful.
5th January 2018, 02:45 AM |#29  
Flag montreal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx2c4

Yeah sorry... Taken with matlog...
Attached Files
File Type: txt managetoolsfail.2018-01-04-21-33-10.txt - [Click for QR Code] (36.2 KB, 18 views)
5th January 2018, 05:02 AM |#30  
Recognized Developer
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 828

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiness

Yeah sorry... Taken with matlog...

Interesting. Thanks for the log. Does your /system not have the /system/xbin directory? Which ROM are you running? Can you send me the output of:

$ su -c 'echo $PATH'
5th January 2018, 09:11 AM |#31  
Flag montreal

More
I'm on stock 8,1 january, magisk 15,2, flash 2,07 kernel

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180105-040817.png
Views:	1128
Size:	92.9 KB