199 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2019, 05:59 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyazanskyKlop

Tried and ZUK, and Lenovo - everywhere mistake. Understand nothing...
Ask people 4pda go to zui.com to get the code. Then we'll think about why I can't.
Thank you!

Hello:

The IMEI that you need is the one that has 15 digits. Also you need your s/n, and you need a valid email (it can be gmail, outlook, etc...). You need to enter the captcha numbers that appears below (it has time limit, so if it throws you an error message, refresh it).

Also, important to mention. It's better not to have modified the phone, i'm talking about modifications that could alter the IMEI. Until know that only modification could be installing the CN ROM instead of the ROW ROM. And its a probability, it's an advice that the seller gave me.

So you are a 4pda forum member, I too. So could you gave them this recommendation for me please. I bought the phone from SUNSKY, the 4/64 GB version. It only took 1 labor week to be in my house. I'm from Mexico, so the distance were big, but this seller ships fast. I choose the dhl express option, by recommendation of the seller.
11th April 2019, 08:21 PM |#12  

More
Greetings KiiKep!

I'm ready to do the flash and record the process. I want to confirm the order to upgrade the phone. First is install .117 stock > unblock bootloader > root device. Is that order correct?
12th April 2019, 08:56 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiKeEp

If you wish send me private your IMEI and sn and I'll try.

How to put our phone into diagnostic mode? I can't do that... The PM data sent.
13th April 2019, 04:42 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mexico City

More
Quote:

How to put our phone into diagnostic mode? I can't do that... The PM data sent.

You press Vol- on Lenovo 2nd boot logo
13th April 2019, 03:04 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mexico City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio2019

Greetings KiiKep!

I'm ready to do the flash and record the process. I want to confirm the order to upgrade the phone. First is install .117 stock > unblock bootloader > root device. Is that order correct?

Yeah, on .117 ST, if you can, confirm if worked to you thanks!
14th April 2019, 11:52 AM |#16  

More
Hi.
Unfortunately I was not able to unlock bootloader. According to the instructions of Your colleague got root - everything works. However, my colleague from 4pda.ru unlocked the bootloader today and promised to spread information in the forum thread. Thanks again for your help.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote:

Hello:
So you are a 4pda forum member, I too. So could you gave them this recommendation for me please. I bought the phone from SUNSKY, the 4/64 GB version. It only took 1 labor week to be in my house. I'm from Mexico, so the distance were big, but this seller ships fast. I choose the dhl express option, by recommendation of the seller.

Hi. I do not understand: to whom and what recommendation I should give. Machine translation is very bad. I ask You to write Your wish in simple terms: it is easier to understand.
14th April 2019, 02:47 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mexico City

More
Quote:

Hi.
Unfortunately I was not able to unlock bootloader. According to the instructions of Your colleague got root - everything works. However, my colleague from 4pda.ru unlocked the bootloader today and promised to spread information in the forum thread. Thanks again for your help.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Hi. I do not understand: to whom and what recommendation I should give. Machine translation is very bad. I ask You to write Your wish in simple terms: it is easier to understand.

I don't understand this:

V. Другие вопросы
8 При подаче заявки, пожалуйста, предложите «Пожалуйста, введите правильный IMEI1», чтобы

проверить следующие 3 аспекта:
A. Вам необходимо обратить внимание на ввод символа половинной ширины
b, чтобы проверить, соответствует ли ошибка ввода
c информации о мобильном телефоне вашей привязке учетной записи форума к мобильному телефону IMEI1.
14th April 2019, 02:53 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mexico City

More
It looks like the IMEI1 error is an issue related to the mobile registration with Lenovo, I THINK THE FIX IS REGISTERING YOUR PHONE HERE "https://support.lenovo.com/productregistration"

Maybe you after that you have to wait to lenovo databases get updated, I don't really know
15th April 2019, 06:49 AM |#19  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiKeEp

It looks like the IMEI1 error is an issue related to the mobile registration with Lenovo, I THINK THE FIX IS REGISTERING YOUR PHONE HERE "https://support.lenovo.com/productregistration"
Maybe you after that you have to wait to lenovo databases get updated, I don't really know

You'll laugh, but the Russian technical support of Lenovo all pretend that such a phone does not exist. And the serial number is not in the database! And in Russian forum about this phone is not in the database! And my question is about the unlock I was threatened by the ban...
But it was something else. I bought a phone as a gift to my wife. To give the right did not, at first, decided to unlock. NOT INSERTED SIM CARD!!! Last put them, and this morning it was just as necessary: request received, the unlock code sent.
Thank you very much for your participation!
The Following User Says Thank You to RyazanskyKlop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RyazanskyKlop Ad-Free
19th April 2019, 04:16 PM |#20  

More
Hello KiiKerp

I have installed QPST tools, by the way, where do you downloaded the 118 st? I haven't find it yet, only appears 117 st in all my searchs in google. By the way. Could i backup nandroid and modem in QPST tools without root? Or i need to root my phone while being in my current firmware (5.0.066 st). I am asking, because i have read in 4pda forums that some guys lost their IMEI1 in the process of installing TWRP. So I am thinking if i could backup my image or at least the nandroid and modem (all the QCN) before doing any modifications.
Are you sure is 118 s? I think maybe is 188 st. By the way, i have see in cn forums that there is a new stable room. Do you have install 117st and 118 st without any issues like lost your IMEI, bluethoot fails , etc...? Thanks in advanced.
19th April 2019, 04:42 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mexico City

More
Quote:

Hello KiiKerp

I have installed QPST tools, by the way, where do you downloaded the 118 st? I haven't find it yet, only appears 117 st in all my searchs in google. By the way. Could i backup nandroid and modem in QPST tools without root? Or i need to root my phone while being in my current firmware (5.0.066 st). I am asking, because i have read in 4pda forums that some guys lost their IMEI1 in the process of installing TWRP. So I am thinking if i could backup my image or at least the nandroid and modem (all the QCN) before doing any modifications.
Are you sure is 118 s? I think maybe is 188 st. By the way, i have see in cn forums that there is a new stable room. Do you have install 117st and 118 st without any issues like lost your IMEI, bluethoot fails , etc...? Thanks in advanced.

Flashing TWRP only affects to recovery partition, losing imei by flashing recovery doesn't sounds logic, maybe you can try do the backup after flashing TWRP (do partitions backup on twrp).

.188ST is the latest chinesse firmware
.117ST is the latest global firmware

*I have installed chinesse .188ST on a global phone, no problem.
*I have installed .117ST again, no problem.
*I have flashed treble (GSI) roms but can't boot them, so after that I flashed .117 again on QFIL to restore and no problem. Then I flashed again TWRP because I like to have recovery.

My IMEI is intact after several flashes and experiments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiiKeEp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KiiKeEp Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-k5-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)