FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE]RCA Maven Pro (RCT6213W87DK), Bootloader, Custom Recoveries, Firmware and Root

2,690 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,444
 
By NepoRood, Forum Moderator on 1st March 2016, 12:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd March 2019, 08:57 AM |#221  
NepoRood's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Flag Bugtussle
Thanks Meter: 3,444
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNovick

I have a .15 RCA Maven Pro.
Know where I can get the files for this?

RCT6213W87M

Unfortunately, we never found any firmware for devices running Marshmallow
 
 
22nd March 2019, 01:03 PM |#222  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NepoRood

Unfortunately, we never found any firmware for devices running Marshmallow

Any chance FRP can be bypassed without the firmware? I tried the easy methods, but the search option does not appear.
22nd March 2019, 08:40 PM |#223  
NepoRood's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Flag Bugtussle
Thanks Meter: 3,444
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNovick

Any chance FRP can be bypassed without the firmware? I tried the easy methods, but the search option does not appear.

I only had to deal with FRP once and then all I had to do was remove my Google account
27th August 2019, 09:18 AM |#224  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Maven Pro RCT6213W24
Can Someone help me remove the Google account on this unit? I purchased it, didn't know anything about FRP, but now I do. I cannot locate the seller. It has been about a year now, and I would like to get this working for my grand daughter. Any help?
Thanks!!!
11th September 2019, 01:04 AM |#225  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hello.
i have a Maven Pro with the following build number:
RCT6213W87M-ANDROID6.0-V19-V1.15.20

i would like to upgrade it to android 7.0.
will any part of this guide work for me?
11th September 2019, 05:28 PM |#226  
NepoRood's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Flag Bugtussle
Thanks Meter: 3,444
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Mech

hello.
i have a Maven Pro with the following build number:
RCT6213W87M-ANDROID6.0-V19-V1.15.20

i would like to upgrade it to android 7.0.
will any part of this guide work for me?

I think not, RCA doesn't do upgrades, they just release new devices. We were never able to take the Maven Pro from Lollipop to Marshmallow
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firmware, mavenpro, rca, recovery, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes