FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Hello Users...!!! Is Thread Useful.......!!!

Yes.....Good Collection of Mods.

179 Vote(s)
92.27%
Not useful, I dont own Samsung Device.

20 Vote(s)
10.31%

[Guides]Samsung Experience ¬Android Mods[Exynos]

12,516 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,921

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from yash92duster: Last Updated Post #1361
23rd February 2019, 08:36 PM |#1021  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlryss

3 Styles custom icons for ExtendedPower Menu
Including - Restart SysUI, Safe mode.
Made by sagitt67
1. Delete previos icons from decompilied SystemUI/res/drawable-xxhdpi - 14 pieces
2. Add custom icons from archive to decompilied SystemUI/res/drawable-xxhdpi - with the appropriate style. Counterparts by the name and extension shan't be.
3. Recomile SystemUI.apk

Thanks was looking for this actually i needed emrgency icon aswell thank got got it to put in rc
So tested the matrix effect they worked fine colour and bg everything fine i know that you know thats their is a text delay . Now what about recents and noti panel bg? 😁😁
Edit: also tested the toggle for emergency mod its working fine aswell thanks 😊

24th February 2019, 10:14 AM |#1022  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermakovermakov7878

Dual Sim Bar from Notification Panel with switch
SystemUI\smali\com\android\systemui \ settings add smali SettingsUtils.smali
SystemUI\smali\com\android\systemui\qs\bar\MultiSI MPreferredSlotBar.smali

.method public getBarVisibility()Z
.locals 2 change to 3

+const-string v1, "multisim_view"

+const/4 v2, 0x1

+invoke-static {v1, v2}, Lcom/android/systemui/settings/SettingsUtils;->getIntForKey(Ljava/lang/String;I)I

+move-result v1

+if-eqz v1, :cond_0

iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/qs/bar/MultiSIMPreferredSlotBar;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

invoke-static {v0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/DeviceState;->getActiveSimCount(Landroid/content/ContextI

move-result v0

const/4 v1, 0x2

if-ne v0, v1, :cond_0

Key to off. android:key="multisim_view"

hi brother thank for this post please i need more explenation
i have g955n i whant to convert to dual sim how can i use this methode for convert it to 2 dual Sim thank
24th February 2019, 10:41 AM |#1023  
Deleted
24th February 2019, 11:12 AM |#1024  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bierut
Thanks Meter: 9,762

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756

Can anyone please, post a mirror link via mediafire the megalink below?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=974

Use vpn to download it my friend ..
24th February 2019, 12:10 PM |#1025  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlryss

3 Styles custom icons for ExtendedPower Menu
Including - Restart SysUI, Safe mode.
Made by sagitt67
1. Delete previos icons from decompilied SystemUI/res/drawable-xxhdpi - 14 pieces
2. Add custom icons from archive to decompilied SystemUI/res/drawable-xxhdpi - with the appropriate style. Counterparts by the name and extension shan't be.
3. Recomile SystemUI.apk

Hey power button recovery and emergency and data toggles were stretched out and idk they were looking strange changing the name from .webp to .png fixed issue
24th February 2019, 12:18 PM |#1026  
Flag Tarlac city
Thanks Meter: 5,058

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereassaad

Use vpn to download it my friend ..

As I told you via pm(I think last year) mate,as far as I know all kinds of vpn are blocked here in China for almost 2years now. So I have no access to any google stuffs,facebook ,telegram,xda app etc...
24th February 2019, 08:48 PM |#1027  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouxho

Screen off TimeOuts Tile - User Screen and Lock Screen (normal mode and power save mode)

Features

- Tile fully embedded in ui
- The tile allows to change the screen off time out (synchronized withe the settings option).
- The detailed view (when clicking on the text) allows us to change the normal lockscreen screen off time both in normal and power save mode (between 3 and 30secs each)

Guide

- Download and extract attached zip
- Decompile SystemUI

1- Put the provided pngs into res - drawables inside SystemUI
2.- Edit res - values - strings.xml and add provided strings. Do the same for spanish languaje if you want to in res - values-es - strings.xml
3.- Take from attached files the qs_detail_grxscreenofftime.xml and place it in your ui in res-layout
4.- This step is optional. Because of sammy code all non stock tiles generated an exception log lin when it is clicked. It is not important, but.... i do not like to see it, so if you want to avoid it do the following:

In Systemui edit res-values-arrays.xml, look for this array : <string-array name="tile_ids"> and befor the array is closed add the following 4 lines

Code:
        <item>GrxScreenOnTime</item>
        <item>999</item>
        <item>9999</item>
        <item>9999</item>
    </string-array>

5.- Copy from the attached files the 5 smalies you will find in smali\com\android\systemui\qs\tiles. Copy them in your ui, in the same path.

Now we are going to add the support for the mod to control screen off times in lock screen

6.- Edit statusbar.smali and at the end of the smali add the following method

Code:
.method public grxUpdateLockScreenTimeOff()V
    .locals 1

iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBar;->mStatusBarWindowManager:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;

if-eqz v0, :cond_0

iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBar;->mStatusBarWindowManager:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;

invoke-virtual {v0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->grxUpdateLockScreenTimeOff()V

:cond_0
    return-void
.end method
This is the code called from the tile when we change the value of the seekbars. We have to do this because mStatusBarWindowManager is a protected var, so instead of changing that class of var it is better to add this little method.

7.- Finally, we edit StatusBarWindowManager.smali to add the screen off timeout mod for lock screen by adding the following changes:

- Add these 2 vars after the instance fields tag

Code:
# instance fields

.field private mGrxLsTimeOutNormal:J

.field private mGrxLsTimeOutPowerSave:J

- Look for this method .method public constructor <init>(Landroid/content/ContextV

Find the line where context is set and add the following line

Code:
    iput-object p1, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;  ### buscamos esta línea

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->grxReadScreenOffTimeOutValues()V  ## añadimos esta línea

const-string/jumbo v0, "window"

- At the end of the smali add these 2 methods

Code:
.method public grxReadScreenOffTimeOutValues()V
    .locals 4

iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/content/Context;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v0

const-string v1, "toff_ls_normal"

const v2, 0x5

:try_start_0
    invoke-static {v0, v1, v2}, Landroid/provider/Settings$Global;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v2
    :try_end_0
    .catch Ljava/lang/Exception; {:try_start_0 .. :try_end_0} :catch_0

:goto_0
    const v1, 0x3e8

mul-int v2, v2, v1

int-to-long v2, v2

iput-wide v2, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mGrxLsTimeOutNormal:J

const-string v1, "toff_ls_psm"

const v2, 0x3

:try_start_1
    invoke-static {v0, v1, v2}, Landroid/provider/Settings$Global;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v2
    :try_end_1
    .catch Ljava/lang/Exception; {:try_start_1 .. :try_end_1} :catch_1

:goto_1
    const v1, 0x3e8

mul-int v2, v2, v1

int-to-long v2, v2

iput-wide v2, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mGrxLsTimeOutPowerSave:J

return-void

:catch_0
    move-exception v1

const v2, 0x5

goto :goto_0

:catch_1
    move-exception v1

const v2, 0x3

goto :goto_1
.end method

.method public grxUpdateLockScreenTimeOff()V
    .locals 1

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->grxReadScreenOffTimeOutValues()V

const/4 v0, 0x1

invoke-virtual {p0, v0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->updateUserActivityTimeout(Z)V

return-void
.end method

- And finally, look for the .method public getUserActivityTimeout()J and do the following changes

Code:
.method public getUserActivityTimeout()J
    .locals 8

##const-wide/16 v6, 0x1388  ## remove this line

##const-wide/16 v4, 0xbb8 ## remove this line

iget-wide v6, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mGrxLsTimeOutNormal:J   ### add this line

iget-wide v4, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mGrxLsTimeOutPowerSave:J ### add this line 

sget v2, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->AWAKE_INTERVAL_DEFAULT_MS_DEFAULT:I

int-to-long v0, v2

invoke-static {}, Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;->getInstance()Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v2}, Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;->isSmartStayEnabled()Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_0

## invoke-static {v6, v7, v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/Math;->min(JJ)J  ## remove this line

### move-result-wide v0 ## remove this line

move-wide v0, v6 ### add this line

:cond_0
    sget-boolean v2, Lcom/android/systemui/Rune;->KEYGUARD_SUPPORT_HIGH_PERFORMANCE_MODE:Z

if-eqz v2, :cond_1

invoke-static {}, Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;->getInstance()Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v2}, Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;->isNormalInHighPerformanceMode()Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_1

##invoke-static {v6, v7, v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/Math;->min(JJ)J ## remove this line

##move-result-wide v0 ## remove this line

move-wide v0, v6 ### add this line

:cond_1
    iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

invoke-static {v2}, Lcom/android/keyguard/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;->getInstance(Landroid/content/Context;)Lcom/android/keyguard/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v2}, Lcom/android/keyguard/KeyguardUpdateMonitor;->isDexMode()Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_2

sget v2, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->AWAKE_INTERVAL_DEFAULT_MS_DEFAULT:I

int-to-long v0, v2

:cond_2

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v2}, Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;->isEmergencyMode()Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_4

###invoke-static {v4, v5, v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/Math;->min(JJ)J ### remove this line

### move-result-wide v0 ### remove this line

move-wide v0, v4 ## add this line

:cond_3
    :goto_0
    const-string/jumbo v2, "StatusBarWindowManager"

new-instance v3, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

invoke-direct {v3}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;-><init>()V

const-string/jumbo v4, "getUserActivityTimeout()"

invoke-virtual {v3, v4}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->append(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

move-result-object v3

invoke-virtual {v3, v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->append(J)Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

move-result-object v3

invoke-virtual {v3}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->toString()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v3

invoke-static {v2, v3}, Landroid/util/Log;->d(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)I

return-wide v0

:cond_4

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v2}, Lcom/android/systemui/util/SettingsHelper;->isPowerSavingMode()Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_3

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mPowerManager:Landroid/os/PowerManager;

if-nez v2, :cond_5

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

const-string/jumbo v3, "power"

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Landroid/content/Context;->getSystemService(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;

move-result-object v2

check-cast v2, Landroid/os/PowerManager;

iput-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mPowerManager:Landroid/os/PowerManager;

:cond_5
    iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarWindowManager;->mPowerManager:Landroid/os/PowerManager;

invoke-virtual {v2}, Landroid/os/PowerManager;->isPowerSaveMode()Z

move-result v2

### invoke-static {v4, v5, v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/Math;->min(JJ)J # remove this line

### move-result-wide v0 ## remove this line

move-wide v0, v4 ### add this line

goto :goto_0

.end method
Done

To Enable the toggle

- Clean Install

a.- You can edit strings.xml in SystemUi, look for the following string and add the tile there

<string name="quick_settings_tiles_default">GrxScreenOnTim e,Wifi,Sound .....

b.- or edit your csc and look into others.xml or cscfeatures and find (or add if you have not got it, look in google how to) the following

<CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigDefQuickSettingItem>Grx ScreenOnTime,Wifi ....

- Dirty install

Better use method b for clean installs

Well, i think i do not forget anything

I need some help with this mod. This is on a Galaxy Tab S4

I have the tile and menu for it but its not working. The tile disappears sometime and if I use the menu and adjust the slide bar systemui crashes. I have attached Logcat.
Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat screenontime.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.0 KB, 2 views)
24th February 2019, 09:18 PM |#1028  
Flag Hung Yen
Thanks Meter: 90

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel6002

I need some help with this mod. This is on a Galaxy Tab S4

I have the tile and menu for it but its not working. The tile disappears sometime and if I use the menu and adjust the slide bar systemui crashes. I have attached Logcat.

Thanks

You dont add method in statusbar.smaliClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190225-041710_X-plore.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	4711900

Gửi từ SM-G955F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
24th February 2019, 09:34 PM |#1029  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovanchuc7521

You dont add method in statusbar.smaliAttachment 4711900

where do i add these methods? attachment from zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip StatusBar.zip - [Click for QR Code] (396 Bytes, 4 views)
24th February 2019, 09:41 PM |#1030  
Flag Hung Yen
Thanks Meter: 90

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel6002

where do i add these methods? attachment from zip

You can add it at end of statusbar.smali

The Following User Says Thank You to Dovanchuc7521 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dovanchuc7521 Ad-Free
24th February 2019, 10:45 PM |#1031  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovanchuc7521

You can add it at end of statusbar.smali

Thank you. I dropped those files in statusbar folder instead of phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)