FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Hello Users...!!! Is Thread Useful.......!!!

Yes.....Good Collection of Mods.

188 Vote(s)
92.61%
Not useful, I dont own Samsung Device.

20 Vote(s)
9.85%

[Mods]Samsung ¬Android Mods Collection[Exynos]

12,994 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,503

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from yash92duster: Last Updated Post #1429
30th October 2019, 07:16 PM |#1441  
Flag Inverness
Thanks Meter: 365

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyb123

Is there now a new way for modding systemUI on Pie? I have a Galaxy A10 and I cant remove signature check because i dont have those file in service.jar neither do i have a classes 2 smali in service.jar, i've done a couple of mods in secsettings which work fine... problem is im trying with systemUI, but after placing the file with root explorer and setting permissions and rebooting, just black screen, im using classy kitchen to decompile and compile, i did get errors recompiling about pip_dismiss_scrim.9.png malformed, i used the patch9 android studio online converter, not sure if i did it right but it recompiles without error! Im also using the winrar method to send files across to the original systemui, res and dex as best and the other store, any help will be much appreciated thank you

Use batchapktool to deodex, also in res drawable change the pip_dismiss_scrim.9.png pic name to pip_dismiss_scrim.png should recompile fine. If when you have finished and you flash and it's a black screen that means the smali edit or something else hasn't been done properly
The Following User Says Thank You to MKUltraBlack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MKUltraBlack Ad-Free
31st October 2019, 08:23 AM |#1442  
Flag northamptonshire
Thanks Meter: 135

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edzamber

Hi

You need first decompil/recompil without any changes except pip_dismiss_scrim.9.png replacement. Then drag and drop all except Androidmanifest and META-INF folder from recompiled to original with winrar setted store compression.

Then decompil again new Systemui (drag and dropped one) and start modding.

Always drag and drop what you modify each time you add a Mod.

Thanks I do always drag and drop 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltraBlack

Use batchapktool to deodex, also in res drawable change the pip_dismiss_scrim.9.png pic name to pip_dismiss_scrim.png should recompile fine. If when you have finished and you flash and it's a black screen that means the smali edit or something else hasn't been done properly

I will give batchapktool a try, along with renaming pip.dismiss.scrim, I might have missed something in the mod I tried, I will try another 1st to make sure thanks for you help 👍
1st November 2019, 04:46 AM |#1443  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
is there anyway to get service mode on "to lock bands" i've tried everything so far with no luck. Rooted, modified csc file. literally everything i could possibly find i have tried it with no luck. Note10+ exynos
2nd November 2019, 03:45 PM |#1444  
Flag northamptonshire

Donate to Me
More
Has anyone built 6th gear rom control for android pie? The last time i done this was some years ago, i keep getting the gradle error about 6thgeardebloater not found in app?
3rd November 2019, 04:06 PM |#1445  
Thanks Meter: 859

More
@yash92duster
Is it possible to create a mod to replace the signal bars with dbm or asu ? Or a a guide to make one ?[COLOR="Silver"]
6th November 2019, 03:38 PM |#1446  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smart capture for j4
Hello Developer, is there any method to add smart capture and scroll capture in my galaxy j4, its running android pie one ui,
i installed smart capture directly from recovery but it keeps on force close. please guide me how to port it for my galaxy j4
6th November 2019, 05:28 PM |#1447  
Flag Matamoros
Thanks Meter: 811

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous12819

Hello Developer, is there any method to add smart capture and scroll capture in my galaxy j4, its running android pie one ui,
i installed smart capture directly from recovery but it keeps on force close. please guide me how to port it for my galaxy j4

No easy task, honestly it's much easier to port a whole ROM which is a whole other thing.
6th November 2019, 06:35 PM |#1448  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDisNX255

No easy task, honestly it's much easier to port a whole ROM which is a whole other thing.

can u please refer me some video or tutorial
6th November 2019, 07:20 PM |#1449  
Flag Matamoros
Thanks Meter: 811

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous12819

can u please refer me some video or tutorial

I don't think there is a video tutorial, but I followed this in the past:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...msung-t3481114

However it doesn't work on Pie that well since one of the requirements, which is a fully deodexed base, currenty has a lot of lag with any deodexing tools.

It works fine on Oreo though, I've tested it myself.

Other than that I don't think I can help you.
7th November 2019, 10:18 PM |#1450  
Flag Gorgoroth
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Hi all,
Is it possible to make samsung music recognize opus files as music and show in the library?
16th November 2019, 04:34 PM |#1451  
Flag northamptonshire

Donate to Me
More
Does anyone know a guide for face unlock after reboot? the guide's on here for biometrics ect dont work, i have a galaxy A10 so i dont have fingerprint.. . Need a mod for face unlock after reboot!

Also i see a lot of roms have clock settings in there rom control, clock alignment date ect - anyone know of any guides to achieve this on android 9?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)