FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Hello Users...!!! Is Thread Useful.......!!!

Yes.....Good Collection of Mods.

179 Vote(s)
92.27%
Not useful, I dont own Samsung Device.

20 Vote(s)
10.31%

[Guides]Samsung Experience ¬Android Mods[Exynos]

12,510 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,916

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from yash92duster: Last Updated Post #1361
1st September 2018, 03:05 AM |#511  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxo

No bro. I make some changes and i wanna put my name

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I do it but not work. Maybe because is not my own rom?

OK sar enjoy😁

I have no idea what that ID means, never seen such
The Following User Says Thank You to yash92duster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yash92duster Ad-Free

1st September 2018, 08:34 AM |#512  
Flag BraveFort
Thanks Meter: 6,177

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Only for me bro.

Build ur own rom be it just a signature disabled mod applied...let it run in ur phone mate...working on your own rom no matter how less mods it has has more satisfaction thrn kanging someones hardwork
The Following User Says Thank You to Er. Aditya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Er. Aditya Ad-Free
1st September 2018, 08:58 AM |#513  
Flag /home/albe96
Thanks Meter: 4,088

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No bro. I make some changes and i wanna put my name

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I do it but not work. Maybe because is not my own rom?

Oh oh! Hey you wanna kang? It's showing that as it got Antikang stuffs in it.Why don't you just learn and make stuffs yourself instead of kanging someone's hard work...
1st September 2018, 12:06 PM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
I tryed with my own rom but fail file_context in Assayyed Kitchen and fail boot in Super Kitchen

1st September 2018, 02:57 PM |#515  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananjaser1211

So, probably one of the most annoying thing users will ask for, since oreo samsung has been at war removing private mode from its unsupported frameworks, And i believe in sharing my findings/fixes for the public and hope more devs do that, as it will make this community generally better.
P.S : For experienced devs, skip to the part about fixing turnon/off issue since you probably did this already.

P.S (just one more) : Read the bottom notes before doing this so you avoid wasting time if you are using an S8 or perhaps a device that doesnt want to act well with the s7e vold binary.

Most if not all of the needed files will be attached below in a ZIP.

add
Code:
qs_detail_personalmode.xml
P.S : If you did not follow the previous step for ID it will fail at compiling

add
Code:
 secsettings.apk/smali/com/samsung/android/settings/qstile
Match 2 IDs (mentioned in PersonalModeTile.smali and PersonalModeTile$2.smali) with the ones from the secsettings you are adding privatemode to
Code:
0x7f121432 ##SecSettings.apk/res/values/public.xml "personal_mode_popup_diable_msg_while_afw_profile"
0x7f12144d ##SecSettings.apk/res/values/public.xml "personal_page_toast_disable_while_moving_item"
There can be more IDs (dont think so) but im too lazy to find them if they are there, ill leave that to you.

Now to fix privatemode not tuning on.

We need to add these 3 files from S7E Oreo [sysutils from N8]
Code:
system/bin/vold
system/lib/libepm.so
system/lib64/libepm.so
system/lib/libsysutils.so
system/lib64/libsysutils.so
P.S : Guide updated big thanks to @AbrahamGC for finding out the missing link to make it work on any 64bit base. not only Note 8s.
The attachment has been updated accordingly

So i know this was a long guide, and a hard one to fix, if you use it in your roms it would be appreciated if you credit the people who worked on this

Thanks a lot for the instruction..
In order that in Quick Settings it was correctly displayed Private Mode toggle, it was necessary to add additional two correct id from public.xml in PersonalModeTile.smali:
Code:
.method public refresh()V
    .locals 7

const/4 v6, 0x0

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/samsung/android/settings/qstile/PersonalModeTile;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v3

const-string/jumbo v4, "personal_mode_enabled"
........................................................................................................................................
   const v3, 0x7f0805a3  ### <public type="drawable" name="quick_panel_icon_private_mode" id="0x7f0805a3" />

invoke-static {p0, v3}, Landroid/graphics/drawable/Icon;->createWithResource(Landroid/content/Context;I)Landroid/graphics/drawable/Icon;

move-result-object v3

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Landroid/service/quicksettings/Tile;->setIcon(Landroid/graphics/drawable/Icon;)V

const v3, 0x7f121442   ###   <public type="string" name="personal_page_quick_tile" id="0x7f121442" /> 

invoke-virtual {p0, v3}, Lcom/samsung/android/settings/qstile/PersonalModeTile;->getString(I)Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v3

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Landroid/service/quicksettings/Tile;->setLabel(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)V
....................................................................................................................................................................................
Still I edited qs_detail_personalmode.xml so:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:paddingStart="@dimen/qs_detail_item_padding" android:paddingEnd="@dimen/qs_detail_item_padding"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <TextView android:textAppearance= @style/TextAppearance.QS.DetailText.Disable" android:ellipsize="end" android:id="@id/personal_mode_description" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text= @string/personal_page" />
</LinearLayout>
Instead of android:text=" @ string/personal_mode_description" I inserted android:text=" @ string/personal_page"
And the most principal - it was necessary to transfer the SecSettings folder with SecSettings.apk from / system/priv-app/ to / system/app/. Samsung S8+, Android Oreo 8.0, the own custom firmware

Excuse for my English..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scr_010918-1708_TouchWiz home.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	4585744   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scr_010918-1711_TouchWiz home.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	225.0 KB
ID:	4585745  
The Following User Says Thank You to wlryss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wlryss Ad-Free
1st September 2018, 04:06 PM |#516  
Flag sanremo
Thanks Meter: 400

Donate to Me
More
Work perfect for me
NOTE8 DELUXE 8.3 KERNEL DELUXE 4++
2nd September 2018, 03:44 PM |#517  
"Lockscreen & Home " Default Wallpaper:

This allows - "Lockscreen & Home " Default Wallpaper
Copy the Files from attached zip
to /system/wallpaper/

Also Attached PSD Template

Lockscreen_Home_Default Wallpaper:
Step 1: Download and unpack the Lockscreen_Home_Default Wallpaper.zip
Step 2: Now Add the " /wallpaper " folder into you ROM.zip in /system folder
Step 3: Now Flash your ROM and Enjoy[/I]

PSD Template:
Step 1: Download the "PSD Template.zip"
Step 2: Open Photoshop and edit the template
Step 3: Save the Image and add it to your /system/wallpaper folder

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lockscreen_Home_Default Wallpaper.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.39 MB, 254 views)
File Type: zip PSD Template.zip - [Click for QR Code] (10.71 MB, 190 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yash92duster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yash92duster Ad-Free
2nd September 2018, 04:50 PM |#518  
Flag Koszalin
Thanks Meter: 549

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash92duster

"Lockscreen & Home " Default Wallpaper:

This allows - "Lockscreen & Home " Default Wallpaper
Copy the Files from attached zip
to /system/wallpaper/

Also Attached PSD Template

Enjoy

That is very nice and easy way to implement any wallpapers as default, thx for sharing. I would only have additional question regarding default themes - is the logic same as in case of wallpapers? Thx in advance for ur answer 👌
2nd September 2018, 05:00 PM |#519  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voytec83

That is very nice and easy way to implement any wallpapers as default, thx for sharing. I would only have additional question regarding default themes - is the logic same as in case of wallpapers? Thx in advance for ur answer

Yes Master
The Following User Says Thank You to yash92duster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yash92duster Ad-Free
2nd September 2018, 06:13 PM |#520  
Flag Varese
Thanks Meter: 2,741

Donate to Me
More
Double tap gestures on home screen (13 actions) (for 8.0, launcher3)

Info : The guide is originally made by ikrom for 6.0. You can find it here.

Credits:
ikrom - for the marshmallow guide
Kamy - for some smalis

1. Decompile TouchWizHome_2017.apk
2. Put the smalis from download link in their folders
3. Open com.android.launcher3.home.Workspace.smali

in # instance fields add

Code:
.field private mDetector:Landroid/view/GestureDetector;

.field swipeAction:[I
in .method public constructor <init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/util/AttributeSet;I)V add

Code:
    invoke-direct {p0, p1}, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace;->HyperLauncherGestures(Landroid/content/Context;)V

return-void
.end method
before .method private initWorkspace()V add this method

Code:
.method private HyperLauncherGestures(Landroid/content/Context;)V
    .locals 7

const/4 v6, 0x2

const/4 v5, 0x1

const/4 v4, 0x0

const/16 v3, 0x3e7

const/4 v1, 0x3

new-array v1, v1, [I

iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace;->swipeAction:[I

invoke-virtual {p1}, Landroid/content/Context;->getContentResolver()Landroid/content/ContentResolver;

move-result-object v0

iget-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace;->swipeAction:[I

const-string v2, ""

invoke-static {v0, v2, v3}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v2

aput v2, v1, v4

const-string v2, ""

invoke-static {v0, v2, v3}, Landroid/provider/Settings$System;->getInt(Landroid/content/ContentResolver;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

move-result v2

aput v2, v1, v5

const-string v2, "hyper_launcher_doubletap"

move-result v2

aput v2, v1, v6

aget v1, v1, v4

if-ne v1, v3, :cond_0

aget v1, v1, v5

if-ne v1, v3, :cond_0

aget v1, v1, v6

if-eq v1, v3, :cond_1

:cond_0
    new-instance v1, Landroid/view/GestureDetector;

new-instance v2, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace$SwipeListener;

const/4 v3, 0x0

invoke-direct {v2, p0, v3}, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace$SwipeListener;-><init>(Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace;Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace$SwipeListener;)V

invoke-direct {v1, p1, v2}, Landroid/view/GestureDetector;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/view/GestureDetector$OnGestureListener;)V

iput-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace;->mDetector:Landroid/view/GestureDetector;

:cond_1
    return-void
.end method
in .method public onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z add

Code:
    packed-switch v6, :pswitch_data_0

:cond_2
    :goto_1
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace;->mDetector:Landroid/view/GestureDetector;

if-eqz v0, :cond_ik

iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/launcher3/home/Workspace;->mDetector:Landroid/view/GestureDetector;

invoke-virtual {v0, p1}, Landroid/view/GestureDetector;->onTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z

:cond_ik
    :pswitch_0
    invoke-super {p0, p1}, Lcom/android/launcher3/common/base/view/PagedView;->onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z

move-result v4

goto :goto_0

:pswitch_1

5. Decompile services.jar
6. Put the smalis from download link in their folders. In smali_classes2.
7. Open com.android.server.policy.PhoneWindowManager.smali

in # instance fields add

Code:
.field mAbsPhoneWindownManager:Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManagers$KeyPolicy;
.field mScreenshotReceiver:Landroid/content/BroadcastReceiver;
in .method public constructor <init>()V add

Code:
    invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v7}, Lcom/android/server/policy/BarController;-><init>(Ljava/lang/String;IIIIII)V

iput-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mNavigationBarController:Lcom/android/server/policy/BarController;

new-instance v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager$Torch;

invoke-direct {v0, p0}, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager$Torch;-><init>(Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;)V

iput-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mScreenshotReceiver:Landroid/content/BroadcastReceiver;

new-instance v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager$5;
in .method public init(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/view/IWindowManager;Landroid/view/WindowManagerPolicy$WindowManagerFuncs;)V add

Code:
    .locals 23

new-instance v2, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManagers$KeyPolicy;

move-object/from16 v0, p1

invoke-direct {v2, v0}, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManagers$KeyPolicy;-><init>(Landroid/content/Context;)V

move-object/from16 v1, p0

iput-object v2, v1, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mAbsPhoneWindownManager:Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManagers$KeyPolicy;

move-object/from16 v1, p0

iput-object v0, v1, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

invoke-virtual {v0, v2, v1}, Landroid/content/Context;->registerReceiver(Landroid/content/BroadcastReceiver;Landroid/content/IntentFilter;)Landroid/content/Intent;

const-string v2, "android.intent.action.ScreenShot"

move-object/from16 v0, v19

invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Landroid/content/IntentFilter;->addAction(Ljava/lang/String;)V

move-object/from16 v0, p0

iget-object v2, v0, Lcom/android/server/policy/PhoneWindowManager;->mScreenshotReceiver:Landroid/content/BroadcastReceiver;

move-object/from16 v1, v19

invoke-virtual {v0, v2, v1}, Landroid/content/Context;->registerReceiver(Landroid/content/BroadcastReceiver;Landroid/content/IntentFilter;)Landroid/content/Intent;

new-instance v19, Landroid/content/IntentFilter;

const-string/jumbo v2, "android.intent.action.USER_SWITCHED"
8. In rom control xml add

Code:
                    <com.wubydax.romcontrol.v2.prefs.MyListPreference android:entries="@array/launcher_gesture_entries" android:title="Double tap on homescreen" android:key="hyper_launcher_doubletap" app:packageNameToKill="com.sec.android.app.launcher" app:isSilent="true" android:summary="999" android:entryValues="@array/launcher_gesture_values" />
9. In rom control arrays add

Code:
    <string-array name="launcher_gesture_entries">
        <item>Turn off the screen</item>
        <item>Power menu</item>
        <item>Recent apps</item>
        <item>Volume up</item>
        <item>Volume down</item>
        <item>Dialer</item>
        <item>Google search</item>
        <item>Sound mode</item>
        <item>Reboot</item>
        <item>Notifications panel</item>
        <item>Switch wi-fi</item>
        <item>Switch bluetooth</item>
        <item>Clear memory</item>
        <item>Disable</item>
    </string-array>
    <string-array name="launcher_gesture_values">
        <item>0</item>
        <item>1</item>
        <item>4</item>
        <item>6</item>
        <item>7</item>
        <item>8</item>
        <item>9</item>
        <item>10</item>
        <item>13</item>
        <item>14</item>
        <item>15</item>
        <item>17</item>
        <item>23</item>
        <item>999</item>
    </string-array>
10.Done
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Preview.jpg
Views:	796
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	4586713  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Doubletap_launcher_by_HA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (10.5 KB, 278 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hyper.Alvi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hyper.Alvi Ad-Free
2nd September 2018, 07:38 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote950

Hello

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=76475592

Good luck

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Er. Aditya

Hello Everyone is there any guide for qs panel available for oreo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voytec83

That is very nice and easy way to implement any wallpapers as default, thx for sharing. I would only have additional question regarding default themes - is the logic same as in case of wallpapers? Thx in advance for ur answer

By unzip your given attached file and then push into system or direct zip file should i transfer into system by root explorer and is there any permission required by root explorer?What should i do with PSD_Template folder?Will it also keep in system folder itself or in wallpaper folder?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)