- unfortunately, if you already root with previous version.
- you need rollback to original firmware.
- you can rollback with TF package 6.09.06
- update ota to 06.10.04.00
- flash QFIL R5 customizer
- if you have 06.10.04.00 original firmware
- you can flash QFIL R5
A5 customizer R5
** include original boot / recovery **
if you want recover (when bricked in edl)
you can recover with original flashing package and hisens's TF package(SD card updater)
** How to root Hisense A5 **
* QPIL installed PC
install qualcomm driver
install QPST 2.7.474
A5 firmware version 6.09.06.00
should be `6.09.06` or bricked. (only unbrick method is tear down phone and edl jump)
flush root image with QFIL
* enter edl mode
open developer mode
search settings `kernel version' and go
tab 7 or more : developer options enabled
* enable usb debugging
change USB computer connection to Transfer files(MTP)
use adb command
adb reboot edl
* flush ROOT files with QFIL : QFIL_6.09.06
Select Build Type : Flat Build
Select Programmer : select
when complete please reboot the device.
* install magisk manager
* install and run then manager lead you.
after Root success you can install magisk module with magisk manager.
then you can use gapps
here is minimal gapps module
[A5] Gapps minimal R07 (Magisk Module)