Seems you need to create an account to get the files.
However, as long as you can boot under TF mode, the phone will automatically flash this package. It's worth trying, but that means that in theory, you can unbrick your phone or return back to stock with this file, as long as you have TF mode.
@gowin132 managed to unbrick his phone after Magisk upgrade on his phone that put it under bootloop.
For flashing instructions, here is what I found on Internet:
Use T card to upgrade.
(1) Upgrade notes:
1. The upgrade operation will clear all the non-factory preset user information in the mobile phone. Please save important information in advance.
2. Make sure that the battery power is sufficient. It is recommended that the battery has at least 50% power to avoid interruption of the power during the upgrade process and cause the upgrade to fail.
(2) Preparations before T card upgrade:
1. Prepare a TF card, first format the TF card into FAT format;
2. Unzip the downloaded product software version (usually a compressed package and divided into multiple compressed sub-packages), and copy the resulting folder named "HLTE202N_TF" to the root directory of the TF card;
3. Insert the TF card into the mobile phone and put the battery into the mobile phone. Confirm that the battery charge is greater than 50%, if the battery charge is low, please charge first;
(3) T card upgrade process
1. Hold down the two side keys "Volume +" and "Volume-" at the same time, then press the power button, the phone will automatically enter the T card upgrade mode for upgrade, if the phone does not enter the T card upgrade mode, please shut down Then repeat the operation.
2. Wait for about 5 minutes for the upgrade to complete, and a prompt for successful upgrade will be displayed.
3. Restart according to the prompt after the upgrade is successful. If there is no such prompt, press and hold the power button for more than 20 seconds to restart. The first boot after the upgrade will take a long time, which is several times the normal boot time.
@joygram Are you able to confirm if this is correct what I am saying? Thanks
Edit: Oooops, similar post than @zizicici . At least it has flashing steps. I'll keep it.