I merge system.img and modified rawprogram
i install gapps manually.
set security label and permission.
most function work very well.
ota update impossible. because of hisense's update is bonding partition
qualcomm package open now.
link may be block because heavy traffic by onedrive.
backup and share please.
(onedrive blocked because heavy traffic, backup and share, please)
if appear password screen after flashing.
enter recover mode and factory reset
recovery mode :
power off : power button about 20 seconds over
volume_down + power : about 5 seconds and remove your fingers^^
WIP custom with L1488.6.09.02.00
if you brick, use TF recovery ROM
Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Mkjvb9q_0oGuXZ0KLprJog extraction
you can recover.
this instruction from official hisense forumn
2) Preparation before the T card upgrade:
1. Prepare a TF card and format the TF card into FAT format first;
2. Decompress the downloaded product software version (generally a compressed package and divide it into multiple compressed sub-packets) and copy the obtained folder named "HLTE700T_TF" to the root directory of the TF card.
3. Insert the TF card into your phone and put the battery in your phone. Make sure the battery is more than 50% charged. If the battery is low, please charge it first.
(three) T card upgrade process
1. Press and hold the “Volume+” and “Volume-” side buttons at the same time, then press the power button, the phone will automatically enter the T card upgrade mode for upgrade. If the phone does not enter the T card upgrade mode, please shut down. Repeat this operation.
2. Wait for about 5 minutes to complete the upgrade and a prompt for the upgrade to be successful.
3. Restart according to the prompt after successful upgrade. If there is no such prompt, press and hold the power button for more than 20 seconds to restart. After the upgrade, the first boot time is longer, which is several times of the normal boot time. Please be patient.
I am not chinese but korean