FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[hisense a6] custom reupload - R 02 (HLTE700T-L1488.6.09.02.00)

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 54
 
By joygram, Member on 21st May 2019, 12:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2019, 07:48 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joygram

could you please boot.img release?

I'll upload it soon. Having some troubles with internet connection.

Thanks for the roms you uploaded.
 
 
24th May 2019, 10:05 AM |#22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danjl

I'll upload it soon. Having some troubles with internet connection.

Thanks for the roms you uploaded.

I know if boot image version not sync.
WIFI function not working.

I'll open latest rom you can apply new version.

you can test with latest QPST rom in this thread
24th May 2019, 01:31 PM |#23  
Member
Flag WuHan
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danjl

I'll upload it soon. Having some troubles with internet connection.

Thanks for the roms you uploaded.

What's you mean about net error? It phone bug or GFW in China that you cannot upload it?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joygram

I know if boot image version not sync.
WIFI function not working.

I'll open latest rom you can apply new version.

you can test with latest QPST rom in this thread

You can only add nano GAPPS in ROM, others apps likes “环聊” “Maps” we can get from google play store.
24th May 2019, 07:09 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joygram

I know if boot image version not sync.
WIFI function not working.

I'll open latest rom you can apply new version.

you can test with latest QPST rom in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yklaxds

What's you mean about net error? It phone bug or GFW in China that you cannot upload it?


Sorry I mean my home internet. I used all my mobile data and ISP had issues

Everything on the phone is working phone so far.

Here's the magisk patched boot.img for L1488.6.04.01.00.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zLC...ew?usp=sharing

I'm keen to try new ROM
24th May 2019, 10:01 PM |#25  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danjl

Sorry I mean my home internet. I used all my mobile data and ISP had issues

Everything on the phone is working phone so far.

Here's the magisk patched boot.img for L1488.6.04.01.00.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zLC...ew?usp=sharing

I'm keen to try new ROM

okay, thank you
25th May 2019, 03:49 AM |#26  
Member
Flag WuHan
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
I found a guide how to make twrp(Chinese).
https://www.jianshu.com/p/912d61c4a184

Boot Image Patching:
https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
27th May 2019, 07:04 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i want to 1st flash my phone, may I know when will the latest ROM be ready? if it will come soon, I would rather wait for few days. Please kindly advise

too bad, my first upload was failed. I selected the "prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr_30060000.el f" & "rawprogram_30060000_joygram.xml" in QFIL to start.

In the status, it prompted "Switch To EDL", next line it prompt me "Download Fail: Fail to find QDLoader port after switch", then, "Finish Download" without any activity.

So, I can only unplug and reboot the phone. Luckily it is still working but no ROM updated.

Anyone can help to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
27th May 2019, 08:37 AM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvinmok

i want to 1st flash my phone, may I know when will the latest ROM be ready? if it will come soon, I would rather wait for few days. Please kindly advise

too bad, my first upload was failed. I selected the "prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr_30060000.el f" & "rawprogram_30060000_joygram.xml" in QFIL to start.

In the status, it prompted "Switch To EDL", next line it prompt me "Download Fail: Fail to find QDLoader port after switch", then, "Finish Download" without any activity.

So, I can only unplug and reboot the phone. Luckily it is still working but no ROM updated.

Anyone can help to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Don't unplug and reboot the phone.only retry Download.then you can successed.
27th May 2019, 03:27 PM |#29  
Member
Flag WuHan
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvinmok

i want to 1st flash my phone, may I know when will the latest ROM be ready? if it will come soon, I would rather wait for few days. Please kindly advise

too bad, my first upload was failed. I selected the "prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr_30060000.el f" & "rawprogram_30060000_joygram.xml" in QFIL to start.

In the status, it prompted "Switch To EDL", next line it prompt me "Download Fail: Fail to find QDLoader port after switch", then, "Finish Download" without any activity.

So, I can only unplug and reboot the phone. Luckily it is still working but no ROM updated.

Anyone can help to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

If you had used flashing shuame(https://www.shuame.com/index.php?wap=1)or others 3rd flashing tools, please use other PC or install new Windows on your PC. It will install error drive and not support QPST so you will see the error report Fail to find QDLoader port after switch"".

In fact, you just need root and "GAPPS", so please waiting for me or OP, I have already succeeded in working it in latese version(6.09.02.00) and installed xposed and GAPPS. I still have work to do.

Sorry.
Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ图片20190527222556.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	4766549
Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ图片20190527222602.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	4766550
27th May 2019, 05:55 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwshlsdx

Don't unplug and reboot the phone.only retry Download.then you can successed.

Do you mean let the phone power off (dark screen) and retry? the QFIL don't detect the phone in this case.
28th May 2019, 12:56 AM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvinmok

Do you mean let the phone power off (dark screen) and retry? the QFIL don't detect the phone in this case.

Did you install 9008 driver?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hisense a6 google

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes