YOU MMUST FIRST OF ALL KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE DOING/ABOUT TO DO IS RISKY ! YOUR DEVICE CAN BE SOFT BRICKED OR TEMPORARY DISABLED !! WE DON'T GUARANTEE THAT THIS SIMPLE GUIDE WILL WORK FOR YOU !!!
- root access
- root explorer
- build.prop [ stock & custom ]
- common sense
HOW TO :
Replace the following lines from your stock build.prop to custom build.prop:
>> SAVE IT WHEN DONE !!! <<
- clear Playstore app from recent.
- goto : Settings/Apps/Google Play services ->Storage ->MANAGE SPACE->CLEAR ALL DATA
- goto : Settings/Apps/Google Play services ->Storage ->CLEAR CACHE
- goto : Settings/Apps/Google Play services for Instant Apps ->Storage->CLEAR DATA, CLEAR CACHE [ if present ]
- goto : Settings/Apps/Google Play Store ->Storage ->CLEAR DATA, CLEAR CACHE
- reboot to recovery [ TWRP recommended ]
- goto : Wipe/Advanced Wipe -> CACHE, DALVIK/ART-CACHE [ Swipe to Wipe ]
- reboot to SYSTEM
- run Google Play StorE
Note That, because you are using a custom rom, you will still get;
Device certification :
but don't worry, the playstore will work and you can update your apps as well as download .