FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to root ALCATEL POP 3 5.5 (5025D)

207 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

Post Reply Email Thread
I looked for a long time how to root alcatel pop 3 and finally I found a way to do it.
Kingoroot, Kingroot and other programs don't work but follow these steps:
1. U need to download:
1.1. Super-SU
1.2. TWRP recovery
1.3. SP Flash Tool
1.4. scater (here is and cwm recovery if someone doesn't like TWRP)
2. When you download this copy super-su in your sd card and turn off your phone.
Open sp flash tool and click on scatter-loading and chose "MT6580_Android_scatter" in scater + recovery folder if u want cwm recovery or in TWRP 3.0 folder if u want TWRP recovery and click download.
Connect your phone with USB and press power button and volume + button in same time, your phone will boot recovery which you chosen. Find super-SU which you copied on sd card and flash it.
Reboot and that is it your phone is rooted.
The Following User Says Thank You to nemanjsb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nemanjsb Ad-Free
3rd January 2017, 07:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It didnt work forma me. The TWRP has been instaled succesfully, then I instaled SuperSU with TWRP as you said but wen I reset the phone again, SuperSu says than the Binary Codes are bad and dont give robot acces
21st March 2017, 02:06 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sokobanja
Thanks Meter: 43

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbazan

It didnt work forma me. The TWRP has been instaled succesfully, then I instaled SuperSU with TWRP as you said but wen I reset the phone again, SuperSu says than the Binary Codes are bad and dont give robot acces

Try to flash a newer version of superSU, if u can't find pm me.
25th May 2017, 12:00 PM |#4  

More
Hi!! I'm trying to root my 5025D but, after rebooted and flashed SuperSU, it says that binary files are not updated (I'd tried with the last version of SuperSU, 2.79) and I can't update it anyway. Help please!!

Thanks
2nd October 2017, 02:11 PM |#5  

More
Does it need computer ?
And is it working on Pop 3(5) model 5015E ?
8th October 2019, 07:57 PM |#6  

More
i have started adouin these but my phone goes to black scrren because i dindnt finishing the proccess , because the memory card leads fully with rom dump folders and never going deleted, and now its dead , doesnt gett up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alcatel pop 3 5.5 5025, android, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)