FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huawei G750-U10 (honor 3x) Kitkat 4.4.2

958 posts
Thanks Meter: 363

By jacktackle, Senior Member on 23rd February 2015, 12:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
A lot of people compaints that Huawei is not updated U10 with kitkat
well the good news is, you can take a little bit trouble and update it to not only kitkat but to Emui 3.0 which makes your phone running par to Ascend mate7

Vcom drivers
https://mega.co.nz/#!B0IwlIJY!yZgoPU...u0Z_z3sJEkQjgc

MKT Droid Tool
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z...ols+v2.5.3.zip

B113 4.2.2 base with unlocked bootloader
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj...diYTBUQjA/edit

Root Genius to root your device
http://www.shuame.com/en/root/

Gaaps to flash immediately after you flash Kitkat rom
https://mega.co.nz/#!F9QhHYRS!ZfP5w9...xQsnC95ASmMRrY

G750-T00 kitkat base
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...GJ0NThKbFVoMzA

Rooted with twrp recovery inbuild base rom
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj...dJb244M0U/view

Here we go.
Download all the above files.
1) Root your device with Root Genius (at time's it might take several attempts so do not give up)
2) as soon as you root, go to the playstore and install super su by chainfire. let super su take over the kingroot because i personaly feel Super Su give's the full root.
3) one's you have super user, open it and make sure its functioning.
4) now install MKT Droid tool and backup your NVRAM for which you got to install Vcom drivers to recognise the device. best OS is Win7 32bit to get things straight. incase if the device is not recognised, reboot your PC and try again.
5) One's MKT Tool recognises the device, install adbd on the mobile. it's a paid version. (you know how to get it)
6) open adbd it's in chinese. tik all the boxes in adbd and close.
7) now click on root button at the bottom of MKT Droid tools. it's initially in yellow color. untill it becomes green, you cannot backup NVRAM (this is your esf and imei which you are going to loose after flashing kitkat rom from different mobile brand)
8)after you succeed backup up the NVRam, you did the toughest job of all time. :P
9)now flash G750-T00 Rom with flash tools which you are going to find in the last link i've provided. search net how to flash with flash tool.
10) after flashing the base, you will loose the network. first thing you got to do is root your mobile with root genius. then install playstore. google for playstore apk. install playstore, sign in with your gmail id and install adbd again. (if you do not want to install play store you know the black way to do it.) one's you install the adbd, tik the boxes and go to MTK Droid tools to restore the NVRAM. which will bring back your network connections.
11) one's you get the network, flash the 251 base as per the last link provided. this one comes with many goodies like twrp, 3minit battery mode etc. one's you flash this base, go to backup and reset and factory reset your phone to gain access to GPRS. it will fix by itself.
12)reboot into twrp and flash gapps.

Enjoy the Rom. EMUI 3.0 is smooth and changing lockscreen wallpapers will blow your mind. over all the mobile drastically changes from mid-range experience to flasgship experience
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free

23rd February 2015, 01:41 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
there after you can flash any custom roms available on chinese site for T20
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-22-09-57-48.jpg
Views:	2488
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	3181371  
23rd February 2015, 05:47 PM |#3  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi @jacktackle, good day!

First of all, excuse me for asking noob questions. I'm new here and I really have limited knowledge about smartphones.

I just wanna ask if this would work on my phone? Will my phone be completely rooted? Because I tried several rooting softwares, and everytime I restart my phone I always lose my root access.

Again, sorry for my noob questions. I would really appreciate your help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1424713664028.jpg
Views:	6062
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	3180293

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-T01 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to spaceman0423 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spaceman0423 Ad-Free
23rd February 2015, 06:18 PM |#4  
Flag Lucena
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktackle

well the good news is, you can take a little bit trouble and update it to not only kitkat but to Emui 3.0 which makes your phone running par to Ascend mate7

Give credit to the actual people who had done the work!

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman0423

Hi @jacktackle, good day!

First of all, excuse me for asking noob questions. I'm new here and I really have limited knowledge about smartphones.

I just wanna ask if this would work on my phone? Will my phone be completely rooted? Because I tried several rooting softwares, and everytime I restart my phone I always lose my root access.

Again, sorry for my noob questions. I would really appreciate your help!

Attachment 3180293

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-T01 using XDA Free mobile app

Last time I checked, there are no questions regarding full root, read: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=t01&page=303
The Following User Says Thank You to mtvtitan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mtvtitan Ad-Free
23rd February 2015, 06:50 PM |#5  
Flag Manila

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtvtitan

Give credit to the actual people who had done the work!

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Last time I checked, there are no questions regarding full root, read: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=t01&page=303

@mtvtitan, good day kababayan! I'm very sorry I really have limited knowledge about this stuff.

can you help me? a detailed tutorial would be a big help! Thanks!
24th February 2015, 07:15 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
this is been tested on only G750-U10
i do not know whether root genius works for other bases.
and yes, i found this guide on a russian site. translated with google and presented it on XDA for the people who are strugling to get to kitkat. plus many things arn't explained in the russian site whih i figured by myself.
so please respect we do free job here to help other's who are like us.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free
24th February 2015, 07:21 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman0423

@mtvtitan, good day kababayan! I'm very sorry I really have limited knowledge about this stuff.

can you help me? a detailed tutorial would be a big help! Thanks!

Pare, you got to have sleepless nights to be a moderate flasher. search search search and search for answers. welcome to the XDA it's a ocean of knowledge. hope you will learn to swim.
The Following User Says Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free
11th March 2015, 02:04 PM |#8  
Flag Carcavelos

More
U10 to T00
Hello Jacktackle,

Does this procedure works with stck B119?
Thank you in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to PACTAV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PACTAV Ad-Free
11th March 2015, 03:48 PM |#9  
Flag Carcavelos

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktackle

Download all the above files.
1) Root your device with Root Genius (at time's it might take several attempts so do not give up)
2) as soon as you root, go to the playstore and install super su by chainfire. let super su take over the kingroot because i personaly feel Super Su give's the full root.
3) one's you have super user, open it and make sure its functioning.
4) now install MKT Droid tool and backup your NVRAM for which you got to install Vcom drivers to recognise the device. best OS is Win7 32bit to get things straight. incase if the device is not recognised, reboot your PC and try again.
5) One's MKT Tool recognises the device, install adbd on the mobile. it's a paid version. (you know how to get it)
6) open adbd it's in chinese. tik all the boxes in adbd and close.
7) now click on root button at the bottom of MKT Droid tools. it's initially in yellow color. untill it becomes green, you cannot backup NVRAM (this is your esf and imei which you are going to loose after flashing kitkat rom from different mobile brand)
8)after you succeed backup up the NVRam, you did the toughest job of all time. :P
9)now flash G750-T00 Rom with flash tools which you are going to find in the last link i've provided. search net how to flash with flash tool.
10) after flashing the base, you will loose the network. first thing you got to do is root your mobile with root genius. then install playstore. google for playstore apk. install playstore, sign in with your gmail id and install adbd again. (if you do not want to install play store you know the black way to do it.) one's you install the adbd, tik the boxes and go to MTK Droid tools to restore the NVRAM. which will bring back your network connections.
11) one's you get the network, flash the 251 base as per the last link provided. this one comes with many goodies like twrp, 3minit battery mode etc. one's you flash this base, go to backup and reset and factory reset your phone to gain access to GPRS. it will fix by itself.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Enjoy the Rom. EMUI 3.0 is smooth and changing lockscreen wallpapers will blow your mind. over all the mobile drastically changes from mid-range experience to flasgship experience

Hello Jacktackle,

This procedure also works for stock B119?
Thank you in advance.
19th March 2015, 02:00 PM |#10  

More
Thanks Jacktable. Just did it up to 8). Can you help wirth 9)?
I mean, Thanks Jacktacle.
Can you help with 9)

The Following User Says Thank You to Evélio Silva For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evélio Silva Ad-Free
23rd March 2015, 09:40 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
9 is flash tool. search for how to flash its there all over xda or google.

ok there you go guide attached. but do not fully rely on the guide. more focus on my instructions.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HUAWEI G750-U10 Update Guide 1.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.10 MB, 2736 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)