Thanks Meter: 109

By osrox, Senior Member on 22nd January 2019, 12:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2019, 06:15 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahan2607

HDR movies crash beacuse you not enable it , its automatic enable which says ifallcon

but its not true , if you have 7.0 fimware check ps4 pro , hdr not working with 4 k , hdr working with 1080p , so its crash ,,
just go to image settings and advacne and enable hdmi 2.0 ( when a HDR video is opened in youtube or netflix)

I'm talking about 2160p HDR movies playing directly from HDD using 3.0 port.
Never faced any issues in 7.0 Nougat but i think it's more of an Android issue in Oreo Roms .. Something related with R/W Permissions.
The Stock Player has Lots of options but it always
1.mix-up/distort the subtitles except .srt and muxed ones
2.Failed to recognize the Atmos or TrueHD audio tracks
3.Always crashes the first time if you play any movie

But definitely an improvement over nougat video player..it now has adjustable aspect ratio and other useful video options..

Those 3 points can be ignored by using MX Player but NTFS Read is not supported by 3rd Party Apps(Using V528).
3rd June 2019, 12:25 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Recently I got a popup for the OTA update and after updating there is a yellow tint present in videos, visible mostly in skin colours. is there any way to fix these or re calibrate it, I have tried adjusting the colours which didn't worked, I have also tried the hidden service menu but there was no usable option for this.
3rd June 2019, 01:10 PM |#43  

More
TV stuck in buffering android logo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by osrox

Hello,

I managed to get the ROM links (Google Drive), for iFFalcon TV models, which run Official Android TV 7.0/8.0, and are sold in India.
iFFalcon is a sub-brand by TCL.

These are .rar files, which need to be extracted to a pendrive, & then plugged into TV's USB port.

Procedure:
Keep Pressing Power button on TV, & switch it ON, Keep pressing for 10~15 seconds, & the Update Process should start Automatically.

Find the software link below

I would appreciate, if someone (having Faster Broadband with high Upload speeds) could Upload the files to another sites & create mirror links. (As the iFFalcon Co. might disable these links)

To Mods: Kindly create a new Thread under Android TV with name "iFFalcon TV" & move this thread under it.

Is there any way to hard reset the TV as mine is stuck in boot lag because of some developer option which got turned on by mistake. TV does no boot to android just keeps buffering the google android logo forever. And when I try to access the boot menu it shows error! and restarts again till the android buffering. Is hidden service menu available before booting up?
please help me.
5th June 2019, 09:41 PM |#44  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekamdi

Is there any way to hard reset the TV as mine is stuck in boot lag because of some developer option which got turned on by mistake. TV does no boot to android just keeps buffering the google android logo forever. And when I try to access the boot menu it shows error! and restarts again till the android buffering. Is hidden service menu available before booting up?
please help me.

Force Load the v810 software from USB port.
6th June 2019, 08:20 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
There seems to be wifi speed limit on oreo firmware. i am getting max speed of 10 mbps on wifi and 90mbps on LAN. anyone else faced this issue?
6th June 2019, 08:56 AM |#46  

More
iffaclcon K2A55" stuck in bootlag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by osrox

Force Load the v810 software from USB port.

thanks, i would really appreciate if you could please elaborate what the v810 dose and where to find it? I searched it but didn't find any thing related to android TV.
15th June 2019, 07:23 AM |#47  

More
after latest oreo update by company on 14-6-2019 on my tv 55k2a sideloading of app using hdd/usbior any software like es file explorer stops.unable to install or even access any app in pendrive or hdd
23rd June 2019, 01:01 PM |#48  

More
Rom for iffalcon 65 inch is not working
Rom for iffalcon 65 inch is not working Infact it bricked my TV now urgently need a w
14th July 2019, 09:40 AM |#49  

More
Ever since I received the OTA update in June 2019, HDR videos on Netflix have become extremely dark and foggy. I remember this was not the case with the previous Android version. Does anyone know of a way to downgrade back to Android 7 or better still, somehow disable HDR in the TV settings? If you know a fix, please, please help!!
14th July 2019, 09:49 AM |#50  
Flag Vizag
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivamahajan13

Ever since I received the OTA update in June 2019, HDR videos on Netflix have become extremely dark and foggy. I remember this was not the case with the previous Android version. Does anyone know of a way to downgrade back to Android 7 or better still, somehow disable HDR in the TV settings? If you know a fix, please, please help!!

1. Downgrade: download the nougat firmware PKG and copy the PKG file to pendrive root directory and plug it to tv and hold the physical power button for 10 or 15secs until you see upgrading window on tv

2. You cannot enable or disable HDR for this tv. Its auto enable by default

3. Open netflix and go to picture settings and check color, saturation, sharpness levels and compare the same settings when non hdr videos are playing.
Else try tweaking the picture settings. The default settings are lil washed out anyway. Increased by 10 levels of colors and sharpness will do good. Tweak it!
20th July 2019, 10:12 PM |#51  

More
55 INCH Iffalcon
the OTA updates my tv to 8.0 but now the USB is not being recognized in the android apps. The USB is recognized only in the 'Media' TCL inbuilt player. Everything was fine in 7.0. One thing I noticed is that the android apps recognize the usb if it of fat32 format. Can I downgrade my firmware somehow?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)