FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

My work and things I'm proud of on xda!

2,918 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,479

By olokos, Recognized Developer on 8th September 2014, 09:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
The reason why I created this thread is that I want people to see and view my work here on xda, but the signature limit is 1250 characters, so it doesn't fit anymore and I want to make this list even bigger ^^
[APP][4.x+] CyanogenMod Apollo - Music Player (Updated 18.04.14)
Z2 bootanimation
[Z1][JB&KK][AROMA]Volumemod - no quality loss! Choose your own volume! 31.05.14
[Z2][4.4][SOUNDMOD]Both speakers while incoming call + headphones boost
[DEV][Thinktank]Porting 4K & Timeshift video from Z2 to other Xperia devices
Z1/Z2 Launcher for 0dpi navbar (gap removed)
Superuser mod Z devices collective thread - 120fps camera lagfix
[MOD]Multiuser support and lower minimum brightness
Unlock all bands of your Qualcomm device! Use your phone globally! No bs!
Beidou and maybe GLONASS support on other Sony devices
[MOD] Torch boost! Full LED power when using your Z1 as a light source!
[Z3][4.4][SOUNDMOD]Both speakers on incoming call + headphones boost
[DEV][Thinktank][NO-OFFTOPIC HERE!]Porting Z3 camera to previous Xperia devices
[APP] 9GAG ad-free removed bottom advertisment on full-screen photo view
[Z2/Z3]Soundmod - boosted everything 24bitat all times with no quality loss03.12.2015
[StockBased][Linaro6.2.1][.236] OK Kernel V6.5 - ROCK STABLE updated 14.03.2017

My appearances on XDA main portal!
Sony Xperia Z1 and Z1 Compact Get 4K and 120 FPS Video Recording
Enable Stereo Speaker Playback System-Wide on Your Sony Xperia Z2
Remove the Band Restrictions from Various Qualcomm Devices
Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

Donators: @i3luefire -5 $ BTC
Thanks a lot man!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ View ]

8th September 2014, 10:02 AM |#2  
Flag Rugby
Thanks Meter: 1,992

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos

The reason why I created this thread is that I want people to see and view my work here on xda, but the signature limit is 1250 characters, so it doesn't fit anymore and I want to make this list even bigger ^^

That list is nowhere near 1250 characters - or does this forum count the URL details too?
Anyway, impressive list.
8th September 2014, 04:02 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beany>

That list is nowhere near 1250 characters - or does this forum count the URL details too?
Anyway, impressive list.

It does count every single character.
Thanks
13th September 2014, 05:24 PM |#4  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Just added another thing!
28th September 2014, 01:33 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Yet another thread added
The Following User Says Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
NOOK!E
30th September 2014, 09:19 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What a great idea, @olokos - I might end up doing the same thing sometime soon, as my list is getting a bit long (not all of them are in my sig right now )

Post thank for you for the good idea, as well as for the content!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
30th September 2014, 09:23 PM |#7  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenookieforlife3

What a great idea, @olokos - I might end up doing the same thing sometime soon, as my list is getting a bit long (not all of them are in my sig right now )

Post thank for you for the good idea, as well as for the content!

You're welcome and thanks for your words.
Right now I'm thinking about getting an image in my sig that would direct users here. Any ideas how could I do that? Just wrap IMG with URL tags?
The Following User Says Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
NOOK!E
30th September 2014, 09:29 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos

You're welcome and thanks for your words.
Right now I'm thinking about getting an image in my sig that would direct users here. Any ideas how could I do that? Just wrap IMG with URL tags?

Yep, in fact...

I'll make it for you!

If you see my posts on this thread, you'll see that I make custom signature pictures. I'll make one for you!

And if you see my post here, you'll see how to make images "clickable" to whatever page you like.

Let me know what you'd like to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
30th September 2014, 11:48 PM |#9  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenookieforlife3

Yep, in fact...

I'll make it for you!

If you see my posts on this thread, you'll see that I make custom signature pictures. I'll make one for you!

And if you see my post here, you'll see how to make images "clickable" to whatever page you like.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks a lot man!
I'd like to ask you for that signature image actually. That layout looks nice, but I'd rather get a black background and text in some nice green colour. I'd apprecieate it if you could also add small Polish flag somewhere and a text that says "Click me to see my work on xda!".

That idea is good, but please feel free to do it whatever you would feel that would look good. I'm not that creative and you may come up with something better than I said.

PS. See that Boost the brightness news? That's also my work ^^
NOOK!E
1st October 2014, 01:42 AM |#10  

More
@olokos,

Answers to your questions (and a few questions of my own) below in red.

Thanks a lot man! My pleasure!

I'd like to ask you for that signature image actually. Is this meaning that you'd like my [custom-made] signature template?

That layout looks nice, but I'd rather get a black background and text in some nice green colour. Ahm, isn't that exactly what javelinanddart's signature is?

I'd appreciate it if you could also add small Polish flag somewhere and a text that says "Click me to see my work on xda!". Sure, I bet I could mess around a bit with it and see what I come up with.

That idea is good, but please feel free to do it whatever you would feel that would look good. I'm not that creative and you may come up with something better than I said. Great, glad my work's finally being recognized by at least a few people!

PS. See that "Boost the Brightness" news? That's also my work ^^ Wow, congratulations for getting on the portal!

Now a bit about myself, and a couple questions:

Aside from graphics editing (which I do plenty of), I've also done a substantial amount of dev work, but I don't get a lot of praise for it because it's all solely done for the Nook Touch - a low-priority device here. That's why I have so few post thanks. EDIT - Another reason I have only ~130 post thanks is that I'm a relatively new member, as I joined in early August of this year. I am hoping, however, that one day I will either become a Recognized Contributor like you (I really look up to you RCs ) for things like signature making and general website assistance, or a Recognized Developer.

When you became an RC, did you apply for the position, or did someone recommend you to the moderators?

Sorry for the novel!

EDIT - I'm working on a "rough draft" sigpic for you - I'm using your avatar as the green shade. I'll upload it in a little bit. Uploaded!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
NOOK!E
1st October 2014, 02:08 PM |#11  

More
Here's your sig:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)