Thanks Meter: 300

Post Reply Email Thread
1st March 2017, 01:51 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,715

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludwurst

Are you certain AOSiP has sig. spoofing? I tried a build for my phone and I couldn't find any option to enable it, nor did the permission appear after installing microG and the FakeStore.
But maybe I missed it
I'm on halogenOS anyway.

Maybe @quantesh can answer you. He may used an unofficial build: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=2827

Quote:

I had the idea to request AOKP to add signature spoofing, but I couldn't find out how to do so (their site isn't very helpful; they make no reference to how or where to submit requests).
Am I suppused to drop by the G+ community and ask them there...? Or use the bug tracker...?
I'll look into this.

I didn't use AOKP for a while... Any contact form should do the job. Website, G+... If you find a "feature request" link, choose this one

Quote:

And I guess the RR people haven't replied back?

No news for now.
@apascual89 did you have some time to discuss with your team?

BTW Phoenix AospExtended ROM should include the patch in the next build (OP3T at least).
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 09:36 AM |#12  

More
UPDATE:
• add a section for specific ROMS
• Phoenix AospExtended has accepted my request for OP3/3T
6th March 2017, 12:07 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Any update for LineageOS?
6th March 2017, 12:54 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyy

Any update for LineageOS?

I think the official Lineage OS builds will never support this patch, same issue as CyanogenMod.
20th March 2017, 03:40 PM |#15  
Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 22

More
hi there,

just found this rom supporting microg: [ROM+Kernel][OFFICIAL][7.1.1] SlimDragons 3.0 - [OMS] [AOSP-Dragonigfied]
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...lim-7-t3508339

as far as is see, its only for xiaomi mi5.
will test as soon as my mi5 arrives
The Following User Says Thank You to seba3651 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seba3651 Ad-Free
31st March 2017, 01:47 PM |#17  

More
New custom ROM added:
Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 (OnePlus 3T) thanks to @nvertigo67
1st April 2017, 12:09 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 460

More
If I want to suggest full microG support (a la Omni where MicroG can be a location provider w/o being a system app) should I link to both signature spoofing and location patches?

Sent from my Motorola Moto G using XDA Labs
1st April 2017, 12:39 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:

If I want to suggest full microG support (a la Omni where MicroG can be a location provider w/o being a system app) should I link to both signature spoofing and location patches?

Since when does omni support location provider tasks w/o being a system app? Did not see that commit come by. Would be very nice if they accepted that patch.
1st April 2017, 12:46 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 460

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barturblits

Since when does omni support location provider tasks w/o being a system app? Did not see that commit come by. Would be very nice if they accepted that patch.

Well, I have MicroG Core installed as an user app on OmniROM (Nougat) and all the UnifiedNLP checkboxes are, well, checked. This didn't happen in other ROMs I've tried for my device (a Moto G1, or falcon) that natively support Sig. Spoofing.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G using XDA Labs
1st April 2017, 01:05 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:

Well, I have MicroG Core installed as an user app on OmniROM (Nougat) and all the UnifiedNLP checkboxes are, well, checked. This didn't happen in other ROMs I've tried for my device (a Moto G1, or falcon) that natively support Sig. Spoofing.

Eey nice, thanks! Tried that on omni7 for nexus 6p a couple of months ago but they rejected the unifiednlp patch back then. Gonna try it again then.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom roms, microg, signature faking, signature spoofing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)