361 posts
Thanks Meter: 300

Post Reply Email Thread
1st April 2017, 01:05 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludwurst

Well, I have MicroG Core installed as an user app on OmniROM (Nougat) and all the UnifiedNLP checkboxes are, well, checked. This didn't happen in other ROMs I've tried for my device (a Moto G1, or falcon) that natively support Sig. Spoofing.

Eey nice, thanks! Tried that on omni7 for nexus 6p a couple of months ago but they rejected the unifiednlp patch back then. Gonna try it again then.
1st April 2017, 01:31 PM |#22  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,715

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludwurst

If I want to suggest full microG support (a la Omni where MicroG can be a location provider w/o being a system app) should I link to both signature spoofing and location patches?

Sent from my Motorola Moto G using XDA Labs

I guess you have to request both. TugaPower works the same way AFAIR.
4th April 2017, 04:10 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Can you add Hardlight's CM11 LineageOS for LG-P500 in this thread? https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2828536

Enviado desde mi Moto E mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehbermudez

Can you add Hardlight's LineageOS 11 (OS2SD) for LG-P500 in this thread? https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2828536

The Following User Says Thank You to josehbermudez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josehbermudez Ad-Free
4th April 2017, 08:09 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josehbermudez

Can you add Hardlight's CM11 LineageOS for LG-P500 in this thread? https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2828536

Yes, added.

All devs who support signature spoofing are now mentioned in OP. Thanks again guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
6th April 2017, 06:12 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I am using slim dragon 3 with micro G on my mi5. Avg used ram is 35% on boot and battery life has definitely doubled.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anshu_131 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anshu_131 Ad-Free
7th April 2017, 09:03 AM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshu_131

I am using slim dragon 3 with micro G on my mi5. Avg used ram is 35% on boot and battery life has definitely doubled.

Welcome to microG
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
10th April 2017, 08:32 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1,508

More
Hey guys,

I'm new to microG and I still don't get most of it ^^

So, microG allows me to install Google components without having to flash a Gapps package? If so, how do I install them? Do I flash them via recovery using Deltadroid?

I'm owning a Mi5. How is the installation process? Would anyone mind explaining all steps (for someone who really doesn't look through it, yet)?
10th April 2017, 06:00 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Smith

Hey guys,

I'm new to microG and I still don't get most of it ^^

So, microG allows me to install Google components without having to flash a Gapps package? If so, how do I install them? Do I flash them via recovery using Deltadroid?

I'm owning a Mi5. How is the installation process? Would anyone mind explaining all steps (for someone who really doesn't look through it, yet)?

At first, you have to read all the steps provided in the microG thread.
microG allows you to have a free/libre and open source framework instead of Google's proprietary services. It doesn't offer all the official features such as Play Games but it may be enough for your needs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
13th April 2017, 02:02 PM |#29  

More
New ROM for OP3/OP3T users (idk if the rom is available for other devices):
VertexOS Blazar
17th April 2017, 06:37 AM |#30  
Braunschweig
Thanks Meter: 8

More
There is a brand new ROM for Samsung S4 having Signature Spoofing patch included:
Optimized LineageOS 14.1-Stable2 (7.1.2) by JDCTeam
(Thanks @side and team)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichaelZR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MichaelZR Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 08:32 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 419

More
My unofficial version of DU includes that patch as well
It's available for LG G4 (h811 & h815) at https://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/...lg-g4-t3496702
The Following User Says Thank You to gibbsnich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gibbsnich Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom roms, microg, signature faking, signature spoofing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)