By mirfatif, Senior Member on 8th April 2017, 09:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th October 2019, 11:35 AM |#61  
Flag Marand
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirfatif

Bootloaders are executable binaries, you can give them whatever extensions. Where did you see those files?

I have stock.zip ROM for my device and I want to make .IMG flash file for my device
I unpacked sample IMG and there is bootloader.partition and I have just "bootloader.img
5th October 2019, 07:49 PM |#62  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toba Tek Singh
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.morcielago

I have stock.zip ROM for my device and I want to make .IMG flash file for my device
I unpacked sample IMG and there is bootloader.partition and I have just "bootloader.img

Sorry, no idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to mirfatif For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mirfatif Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 01:19 PM |#63  
Flag Tabriz
Thanks Meter: 11

More
hi guys i need help, i accidenlty messed with mako lg nexus 4 touchscreen driver, i putted a script contained e015 driver which is old version to run at boot using some init.d runner, after some try it didnt worked after last reboot touch screen disabled totally even in recovery, i tried to flash stock firmware with complete wipe (and repartitions included maybe?) but it didnt helped. what else i can do please help, i need to know is there a different partition which holds drivers and firmware couldnt rewrite that?
btw 2 days before this i replaced the lcd and touch screen cause of physical damage and it was fine until today i did this, is it physical issue and its just happens with my mess in one time or its totally on me please help if you could
sorry for bad english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android partitions, data partition, partition, system partition

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)