50 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By Zoidiano0, Member on 26th May 2015, 05:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2015, 03:06 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs up What about reviews?
Any one that has posted a review of this tablet? I'm considering to buy this one but not many reviews out there. I had the A1000-F but because of the USB port I have to update and planning to stick with Lenovo.
7th June 2015, 05:32 AM |#12  
OP Member

More
Wink Its a good tablet :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by balomtz

Any one that has posted a review of this tablet? I'm considering to buy this one but not many reviews out there. I had the A1000-F but because of the USB port I have to update and planning to stick with Lenovo.

Hi.!!

well i started this thread cuz i saw that this tablet is pretty nice i mean

its 8" resolition 1200x800 (aprox)

DISPLAY

its 8" resolition 1280x800 (aprox)
full COLOR
Adnd i mean color si full vivid colors is pretty nice u can see the dislpay from any angle u want i got no distorcion or a PROTHOGRAPH-FLIM Effect
is super brigth

SPECS
Processor
CPU Mediatek MT8382
Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU Mali-400MP2
1GB of RAM
MAIN REVIEW

to be honest quite remarcable performance u can do what ever u want and it does easily

i been using it for a out 1 year and it can handle everithing
SONIC RACING sinc the last update is not woking but i dot play too much so is not a problem to me
But my little cusings does so i have instaled a few games to let them play
i use it mostly for reading and broswing , FB , Camera, Mail Checker , music
adn like a mini laptoy i just attach my usb cable via OTG and works just fine

and as u can see u got everything to mod it ( if u r thinking aboit do it ) u got ROOT RECOVERY UNBRINK

and w hope that some developer add to this an try to compile a new rom for it ( i'm learnig how to complile to but its goint to take a wile cuz mediatec devices are a little bit tricky to do some mods, but are cool and u can test if u want cuz if u kill it u can restore via the UNBRINK precedure

the sound is not pretty loud u have to set a ew value in ingeniering mode and u get better sound and louder

( i'm goit to post how soon so if u want to buy it and u want to do so.. ))

u now were to find..

if i recomend this tablet

YES

and one more thing u got OTA Updates So soon as u buy it u'll get updates cuz comes with JB4.2.2 and is upgrated to
4.4.2 KIT KAT

so ya lest wait till it gets the update to LOLIPOP>!!
20th June 2015, 08:34 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Drivers not working
When I try installing the drivers on my Win7 64-bit machine, it says there are no drivers available. When I've gone to the device manager and found the Lenovo device, it states that no drivers are currently installed. I've tried telling it to update the driver and manually pointed to the unzipped folder, but it says no drivers could be found. The end result is KingoROOT doesn't see the device, even if debugging mode is enabled.

Any ideas?
21st June 2015, 02:43 AM |#14  
OP Member

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaling Orion

When I try installing the drivers on my Win7 64-bit machine, it says there are no drivers available. When I've gone to the device manager and found the Lenovo device, it states that no drivers are currently installed. I've tried telling it to update the driver and manually pointed to the unzipped folder, but it says no drivers could be found. The end result is KingoROOT doesn't see the device, even if debugging mode is enabled.

Any ideas?

well u need to install not only compressing and setting the folder

u need to install it from the .ini file so u can install it as android adb devices
i think it says android debug bridge or something try to install it that way and

it would be ok

if not let me know
5th August 2015, 11:38 PM |#15  
OP Member

More
hi guys well i'm here asking for help my i just brink my tablet and i cant restore it even with my unbrink procedure .. but i find a way to make it.. up and running again and is uploading a backup via twrp pls if u can upload a copy of ur backup's pls do it i want my tablet back to life
when itry to uploa the new firmware says

S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149)

if u know obut this problem pls let me know

and if someonw can pls make a full firmware dump with MTK Droid Tools
i would be nice and more usefull

thanks.!!
21st August 2015, 02:48 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
NEW VIDEO FLASH INSTRUCTIONS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VzPzvckRKZ8
22nd August 2015, 06:06 PM |#17  

More
Does anybody have latest official A5500-F ROM?
28th August 2015, 04:22 AM |#18  
OP Member

More
the latest offcicial om is the one its in the link for unbrink u have to flash it and its ready to go. .
loo in the UnBrink post in the thread and u can flash it
the lates rom is kitkat 4.4.2 there is no a newer version for it cuz mediatek dont realease the firmware
4th September 2015, 06:10 PM |#19  

More
Attention: the flash tool inside A5500F_A442_000_013_140526_ROW.rar is an old version. Better download latest version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01
17th October 2015, 08:04 PM |#20  

More
Hi everybody!
I wonder if any of you with rooted Lenovo A5500F running Kitkat 4.4.2 can create and send me a backup (like Titanium or similar) of 4 Lenovo system apps - LenovoID, Lenovo Weather, Lenovo Weather Service and Lenovo A8-50
I'd like to return my tablet to it's original state, but have accidentally deleted those .apk files, and now factory reset cannot reinstall them
19th October 2015, 06:37 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i have that tablet but its not rooted and dont wish to root as use for sky-go so please advise best way to make firmware copy and i will try to help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a5500-f, firmware, lenovo, recovery, tablet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)