Have an LG K30 and want to see custom software and twrp? Look Here

Search This thread

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8T
I currently build 64bit LineageOS for the LG K20 Plus which is extremely similar to the LG K30 Plus. I would like to start supporting the LG K30 but I don't have the device or know anyone with it to pull stock configs from. If you have an LG K30 and want to see custom ROMs brought to it, please send me a message or respond to this thread and I'll do what I can to get you hooked up with LineageOS.

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8T
I have an LG K30. I actually recently contacted the admins about adding the forum section for it. I'd be willing to do whatever you need.
It will need 3 pages worth of threads before it gets its own forum. We don't even have one for the K20 Plus yet and I've been developing for it for months. Anyways if you could look up my K20 plus lineage thread and message me on Telegram. I'll be happy to get some device specific info from you so I can build twrp without risking breaking your phone. Thank you in advance. I want to help your device get a swift start on custom software

Mjh5444

May 20, 2018
I will contribute whatever I can to help you with a custom recovery for the k30. Any filesystem dumps or any other info you may need. I acquired this phone yesterday and would like to see some devs become interested in this model.

Reactions: brutus824

thrasher194com

Mar 13, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
@Travisholt92 just received may 1st patch. Lgk30

Bootloader still locked so if you flash twrp you at risk of bootloop.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-16-00-32-31.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-16-00-32-31.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,529

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8T
LG will most likely be pushing out an Oreo update for this device, the K20 plus and stylo 3 plus were included in the Stylo 4 plus kernel source (the stylo 2 plus was removed). However with this device having a non user-removable battery it may never see an official bootloader unlock method

MetaruSonikkuX

Jun 4, 2016
Honor 5X
Project Treble
LG will most likely be pushing out an Oreo update for this device, the K20 plus and stylo 3 plus were included in the Stylo 4 plus kernel source (the stylo 2 plus was removed). However with this device having a non user-removable battery it may never see an official bootloader unlock method
Just thought I'd let you know, holding the power button and volume down button simulates a battery pull.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I currently build 64bit LineageOS for the LG K20 Plus which is extremely similar to the LG K30 Plus. I would like to start supporting the LG K30 but I don't have the device or know anyone with it to pull stock configs from. If you have an LG K30 and want to see custom ROMs brought to it, please send me a message or respond to this thread and I'll do what I can to get you hooked up with LineageOS.
    I too am willing to help out anyway that I can. I also have Telegram if anybody is interested in working further there as well.
    Is there anything that I can do to help?
    I have an LG K30. I actually recently contacted the admins about adding the forum section for it. I'd be willing to do whatever you need.
    It will need 3 pages worth of threads before it gets its own forum. We don't even have one for the K20 Plus yet and I've been developing for it for months. Anyways if you could look up my K20 plus lineage thread and message me on Telegram. I'll be happy to get some device specific info from you so I can build twrp without risking breaking your phone. Thank you in advance. I want to help your device get a swift start on custom software