Have an LG K30 and want to see custom software and twrp? Look Here

Search This thread

ryanamey1

Jan 15, 2019
i have a lg k30 and have been searching ways to unlock the bootloader and so far its like no one has found a way so please keep me updated

Boost623

Feb 14, 2019
K30 twrp

Has anyone created a twrp for the K30 X410MK yet
I can get into fastboot

Last edited:

Bird88

Mar 3, 2019
LG k30

Do you have any progress with the LG k30 I'm trying to look for twrp. Can't find anything for this device. I'm trying to root my phone by downloading a custom recovery

srgl

May 20, 2018
Same steps as the lg aristo 2
Which are what -- precisely, for Pete's sake?
What exact steps did you follow? List them out or post links. Otherwise, you're basically expecting anyone reading that to be psychic. I went and looked it up anyway to see if I could catch any leads, but ... not really.

Going into download mode by holding down the up volume button and connecting a cable while power is off works, but going into fastboot by holding the down volume button down and doing the same thing or doing "fastboot reboot recovery" in a terminal while the phone is on and connected with authorized USB debugging does not work. It sends me into a regular reboot. Interestingly enough, the option for OEM unlock is visible and I turned it on -- in my K30's debug settings.

Matthew702

Jan 8, 2019
Any Luck?

Soooo... Has anyone gained any new intel on the root? ive rooted tons of devices,lg aristo,lg aristo 2,zte zmax z970,zte blade z982,etc... but haven't seen any updates on this lg-lmx410mk.. lol hope all is well. Keep up the good work!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Heard one of you guys built a Twrp File for this particular device...Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that and do some testing of my own...thanks in advance!!

Matthew702

Jan 8, 2019
Has anyone thought of just extracting the boot.img from a stock rom and patching it thru magisk? Just curious..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender0112

Davido737

Feb 8, 2019
This is the longest I've gone without a rooted phone in years!

I usually buy a phone and root it the moment I get home. This keep is a pain. Anyone gotten the bootloader taken care of?

Bender0112

Apr 17, 2016
Kansas city
Any luck? Not for me thus far..

i have a k30 and so far no dice on bootloader for me.. I used the Lg dev site and when i input the string it is denied.. Just wondering if there is any progress yet. Travis i also have k20 plus and i have probably installed every rom that you have released from the liniage 32 bit to the 64 and so on .. I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I have been teaching myself everything from scratch.. Im well on my way to start doing my own roms now i am only held back by my slow ass pc.. I wanted you and all of xda to know how great it is what you all do . because of your work i have been able to follow your stuff and teach myself so manythings that i couldnt have done without it.. I wish i had expendable money to donate to youall because i personally know how much hard work blood sweat and tears you guys put in your work first .. . doing what you guys do takes persistant hard work and dedication all on your free time especially how fast things change.. I know you here it alot but. If i could i swear i would. Thanks again guys.. Travisholt92

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Has anyone thought of just extracting the boot.img from a stock rom and patching it thru magisk? Just curious..

Ive got android image kitchen . but i still have problems extracting the img from kdz.. I havnt quit figured it out yet.. But im with ya on that..

Reactions: Travisholt92

Kellan0914

Apr 2, 2019
LGK 30 Kellan0914

I to have an LG K30 and LG K20 Plus I would love to be able to load the K30 with Liniage OS 15. I to have the same problem as there is no bootloader unlocked at this time. I would be more then willing to help by using the K20 plus as a test unit please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Last edited:

alelrick

Mar 8, 2019
So this is what I've come up with. If you follow these steps in a post on the LG Aristo 2 https://xdaforums.com/android/development/lg-aristo-2-root-t3746425 it will put you in the fastboot bootloader. I've tried several of the oem unlock commands to no avail. I don't know if this helps any but there it is. I too would love to have this device rooted. Thanks again to everyone working towards this challenge.

same luck here and lg just released another update......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I currently build 64bit LineageOS for the LG K20 Plus which is extremely similar to the LG K30 Plus. I would like to start supporting the LG K30 but I don't have the device or know anyone with it to pull stock configs from. If you have an LG K30 and want to see custom ROMs brought to it, please send me a message or respond to this thread and I'll do what I can to get you hooked up with LineageOS.
    I too am willing to help out anyway that I can. I also have Telegram if anybody is interested in working further there as well.
    Is there anything that I can do to help?
    I have an LG K30. I actually recently contacted the admins about adding the forum section for it. I'd be willing to do whatever you need.
    I have an LG K30. I actually recently contacted the admins about adding the forum section for it. I'd be willing to do whatever you need.
    It will need 3 pages worth of threads before it gets its own forum. We don't even have one for the K20 Plus yet and I've been developing for it for months. Anyways if you could look up my K20 plus lineage thread and message me on Telegram. I'll be happy to get some device specific info from you so I can build twrp without risking breaking your phone. Thank you in advance. I want to help your device get a swift start on custom software