Post Reply Email Thread
19th October 2015, 06:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ahhhh I see! Yeah I never unlocked yet. I knew I was missing a step😜

19th October 2015, 10:24 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i rooted a HTC 620 dual sim with success. I wanted to un root a day later and the process went fine .
Today i wanted to go into recovery and volume down + power gave me a chinese menu . Is this normal ?????

so , recovery is volume up and power . It boots into recovery fine but none of the menu items work. They all give me the dead droid saying no command. I clicked on whipe partition and no command error. I went back , clicked on reboot now , no command error. I eventually had to pull the battery out . The phone works fine , but seeing a chinese menu ( volume down and poower ) and the fact that the stock recovery seems not to be working makes me think if kingroot messed it up ?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimTheo81

i rooted a HTC 620 dual sim with success. I wanted to un root a day later and the process went fine .
Today i wanted to go into recovery and volume down + power gave me a chinese menu . Is this normal ?????

so , recovery is volume up and power . It boots into recovery fine but none of the menu items work. They all give me the dead droid saying no command. I clicked on whipe partition and no command error. I went back , clicked on reboot now , no command error. I eventually had to pull the battery out . The phone works fine , but seeing a chinese menu ( volume down and poower ) and the fact that the stock recovery seems not to be working makes me think if kingroot messed it up ?

this is what i get

no command droid
The Following User Says Thank You to DimTheo81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DimTheo81 Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 06:23 PM |#13  

More
Help
i Have an htc desire 601 and it keeps saying root failed.
14th December 2015, 04:35 AM |#14  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Can I also root HTC One M8 running Marshmallow? Should the bootloader be unlocked before running KingRoot?
29th December 2015, 03:42 PM |#15  

More
Not able to root HTC DESIE 826!!! please help...
2nd January 2016, 02:13 PM |#16  

More
htc one m8 verizon
it didnt work on my htc one m8 verizon android version 5.0.1 (i have a bootloader locked is that why and if so how can i unlock the bootloader)
thanks.
11th January 2016, 12:07 PM |#17  

More
Don't work with my Desire 620 single SIM.
13th January 2016, 10:24 PM |#18  

More
It says that htc desire 510 is supported but when i run kingroot it roots my phone and when its done it says ,,root successful,, and then my phone reboots and when it turn on it says no root access is available
8th February 2016, 05:20 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Root for HTC One Max (Sprint)?
Can anyone plz help me find a one click method for the HTC One Max for sprint?
The Following User Says Thank You to tyshawn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tyshawn Ad-Free
23rd February 2016, 01:53 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Anyone know if there's anything that works for Desire 625?
The Following User Says Thank You to slayon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slayon Ad-Free
28th April 2016, 10:59 AM |#21  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 30

More
hei dev! can you pls get support for Htc One S?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, kingroot, root, support list

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)