I had the root with .apk on the ZTE BA910

Many thanks to Kingxteam
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170517.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	4152046  
The Following User Says Thank You to felixharley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift felixharley Ad-Free
8th June 2017, 06:41 AM |#65  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Rooted the ZTE N817 (from Q Link Wireless)
I was able to Root the ZTE N817 from Q-link Wireless, after using adb command line on Windows 10 with the correct drivers and adb shell installed, the command executed successfully and was able to achieve persistent root on the ZTE N817.
MODEL NUMBER: N817
ANDROID VERSION: 4.4.4
BASEBAND: N817B01
KERNEL VERSION: 3.4.0-gb9ccd38-00530-gfb048cczte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT
SW VERSION N817V1.0.0B11 (current google update)
HW VERSION:CQ5110V2.0

***attempting to root your device may void your warranty, doing so is at your own risk, I nor xdadevelopers is responsible for any damages that may arise from any posted material, proceed at your own risk.***

using terminal or adb shell issue the following command:

reboot disemmcwp

then proceed to root using kingoroot (worked for me)
I will be testing out Kingroot as well after doing a full unroot and factory reset
I will get back to you on this and possibly some custom roms and tweaks.
8th June 2017, 10:50 AM |#66  
Flag San Antonio, TX

Donate to Me
More
Custom Recovery for the ZTE N817 (Q Link Wireless variant) mvno sprint
I found a custom recovery for this phone, Shortly after rooting it, i flashed it using Rashr from the play store, the bootloader is locked therefore the only way to flash to recovery is Classically (live) unless the bootloader is unlockable (i'm not holding my breath). I did some physical searching around on the phone after root and found a lot of the permission xmls were blanket packages for most of the Lifeline phones... I mean who needs LG or HTC permissions on a ZTE device? As always be very careful not to edit these unless you know what you're doing or have a full nandroid backup! The Custom Recovery is a TWRP variant from another ZTE model that was modified to fit the small partitioned phone as it is. I haven't tested the functionality of Performing a backup because for some reason i cannot for the life of me get my external SD card to register in recovery(any help would be great!) Make sure you backup both your Kernel and Recovery original before flashing in case it bootloops or goes weird on you.

I will be posting on the recovery later today after i delve into fixing the SD card issue( it may be permission files are excluded at the request of the manufacturer/carrier and i might have to add them manually if possible.
12th July 2017, 09:44 AM |#67  
Flag OnaHill
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcfred

When will king root support the zte grand x3 z959

Warning to all

DON'T use Kingroot or even variance of it on your phone. It doesn't give true root anyway. It installs unwanted programs, can be very difficult to replace the bogus Kinguser or their superuser (anytime you don't have full control over ALL aspects of your system YOURE NOT TRULY ROOTED.

I recently thought Id try this piece of malware app once again on my ZTE N817. It worked ok (except for that horrible system slowing cleaner app that I didn't authorize.

When I tried to replace Kinguser with SuperSu, It bricked my phone. It took me 10 days to find a workaround method of getting into my own system and nuking all things King.

I reflashed and updated SuperSu. Now it works great (for a piece of crap cheap dual core w almost no RAM).

The lesson here is :

Devs don't let friends use Kingoroot. That's for those technically challenged on things like ADB and Fastboot.
25th July 2017, 10:39 PM |#68  

More
Can u add support for ZTE Z716BL
27th July 2017, 04:04 AM |#69  

More
hola quisiera saber si root para el zte v6 maxx?:CĂ­clope:
1st August 2017, 08:42 PM |#70  

More
z717vl??
Zte Citrine
12th November 2017, 01:24 PM |#71  

More
Alguien a logrado rootear el ZTE bladea602 y con que application?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)