List of KingRoot Support [ZTE]

Search This thread

felixharley

Mar 4, 2008
I had the root with .apk on the ZTE BA910 ;)

Many thanks to Kingxteam

Attachments

• 20170517.jpg
    20170517.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Reactions: syxxmid1@gmail.com

Erilaniouss

Nov 12, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Rooted the ZTE N817 (from Q Link Wireless)

I was able to Root the ZTE N817 from Q-link Wireless, after using adb command line on Windows 10 with the correct drivers and adb shell installed, the command executed successfully and was able to achieve persistent root on the ZTE N817.
MODEL NUMBER: N817
ANDROID VERSION: 4.4.4
BASEBAND: N817B01
KERNEL VERSION: 3.4.0-gb9ccd38-00530-gfb048cczte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT
SW VERSION N817V1.0.0B11 (current google update)
HW VERSION:CQ5110V2.0

***attempting to root your device may void your warranty, doing so is at your own risk, I nor xdadevelopers is responsible for any damages that may arise from any posted material, proceed at your own risk.***

using terminal or adb shell issue the following command:

reboot disemmcwp

then proceed to root using kingoroot (worked for me)
I will be testing out Kingroot as well after doing a full unroot and factory reset
I will get back to you on this and possibly some custom roms and tweaks.

Last edited:

Erilaniouss

Nov 12, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Custom Recovery for the ZTE N817 (Q Link Wireless variant) mvno sprint

I found a custom recovery for this phone, Shortly after rooting it, i flashed it using Rashr from the play store, the bootloader is locked therefore the only way to flash to recovery is Classically (live) unless the bootloader is unlockable (i'm not holding my breath). I did some physical searching around on the phone after root and found a lot of the permission xmls were blanket packages for most of the Lifeline phones... I mean who needs LG or HTC permissions on a ZTE device? As always be very careful not to edit these unless you know what you're doing or have a full nandroid backup! The Custom Recovery is a TWRP variant from another ZTE model that was modified to fit the small partitioned phone as it is. I haven't tested the functionality of Performing a backup because for some reason i cannot for the life of me get my external SD card to register in recovery(any help would be great!) Make sure you backup both your Kernel and Recovery original before flashing in case it bootloops or goes weird on you.

I will be posting on the recovery later today after i delve into fixing the SD card issue( it may be permission files are excluded at the request of the manufacturer/carrier and i might have to add them manually if possible.

Last edited:

equitube

Feb 27, 2014
OnaHill
When will king root support the zte grand x3 z959

Warning to all

DON'T use Kingroot or even variance of it on your phone. It doesn't give true root anyway. It installs unwanted programs, can be very difficult to replace the bogus Kinguser or their superuser (anytime you don't have full control over ALL aspects of your system YOURE NOT TRULY ROOTED.

I recently thought Id try this piece of malware app once again on my ZTE N817. It worked ok (except for that horrible system slowing cleaner app that I didn't authorize.

When I tried to replace Kinguser with SuperSu, It bricked my phone. It took me 10 days to find a workaround method of getting into my own system and nuking all things King.

I reflashed and updated SuperSu. Now it works great (for a piece of crap cheap dual core w almost no RAM).

The lesson here is :

Devs don't let friends use Kingoroot. That's for those technically challenged on things like ADB and Fastboot.

Libra420T

zte help

OMG this app worked perfectly. Quick and easy. I have the ZTE Maxx and have been searching for ages, trying every single app. this is the first one that worked. Thanks guys, whoever you are, you're awesome!
I have a zte max xl (bolton) (N9560) whatever u wanna call it lol. how did u pull this off. I've been trying to root this phone for months please help lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please use Ctrl+F to find you device
    Click here to go back original thread of Kingroot
    • zte zte blade a450
    • zte n958st
    • zte zte q505t
    • zte u9180
    • zte blade s6
    • zte blade l3 plus
    • zte zte q7
    • zte zte q5-t
    • zte zte grand s ii lte
    • zte zte grand s ii lte
    • zte n9180
    • zte n918st
    • zte a880
    • zte k30-t
    • zte blade l2 zte blade l2
    • zte zte blade l2
    • zte bgh joy smart axs
    • zte zte blade l3
    • zte blade l3
    • zte beeline pro
    • zte zte q507t
    • zte zte geek 2
    • zte zte blade vec pro
    • zte zte v831w
    • zte zte q301c
    • zte avea intouch 4
    • zte zte blade v220
    • zte z933
    • zte zte q505t
    • zte zte q802t
    • zte zte q2s-t
    • zte zte q801u
    • zte zte g720c
    • zte zte g720t
    • zte z987
    • zte z830
    • zte amazing x1
    • zte amazing x2
    • zte amazing p6
    • zte zte blade vec 4g
    • zte blade apex2
    • zte zte blade apex2
    • zte zte geek ii 4g
    • zte turkcell t50
    • zte z970
    • zte z998
    • zte zte grand s ii lte
    • zte zte s2004
    • zte zte s2005
    • zte zte star
    • zte zte s2002
    • zte zte star 1
    • zte u988s
    • zte zte u9180
    • zte u9180
    • zte v9180
    • zte x9180
    • zte zte a880
    • zte zte g718c
    • zte zte-g718c
    • zte zte g719c
    • zte zte q801l
    • zte zte q802c
    • zte zte q802d
    • zte zte v9820
    • zte 乐檬k3
    • zte zte blade l3 apex
    • zte zte blade l3 plus
    • zte zte blade s6 plus
    • zte n9520
    • zte zte v993w
    • zte n9515
    • zte n9510
    • zte u950
    • zte u809
    • zte v865m
    • zte v815w
    • zte pad_e7
    Click here to go back original thread of Kingroot
    Need root for N9518 please
    Need root for N9518 please

I second this, please root the zte warp elite n9518
    When do you think you'll begin working on a root solution for the zte z832, aka zte sonata 3 . It's a relatively new phone but as of now I absolutely hate the phone there is no memory space it opens up and does whatever in my pocket the display isn't appealing to my tast and all around I just don't like the way it functions. I'd like to be able to fix without shelling out the money for a new phone but there are absolutely no root solutions for it.
    how about the Whirl 2? Z667G?