FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

I have Found few LYF WIND 1 LS 5010 Custom ROMs

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By nonduality, Junior Member on 24th September 2017, 06:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i registered here just to share this info that many people ain't aware of it yet.
basically LYF WIND 1 seems like a copy ported version of DEXP "lxion M LTE 5"
You can google both versions and can confirm it. It was tested on 8GB Version.

Android 8.0
yadi.sk/d/I6-_cvRk3MNmym/GZOSP

Lineage OS 14.1 ROMS
yadi.sk/d/I6-_cvRk3MNmym/lineage

for RR ROM you can check out that Russian dev's work from their website
4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=667513&st=7600#entry64901047

i have tested Android 8.0 and Lineage OS roms personally and there is only one bug i have found so far which is Front camera!
it's not working at all.
hope fully other devs will help me to fix this issue.

Thank you for reading my first xda contribution.
The Following User Says Thank You to nonduality For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nonduality Ad-Free
 
 
4th November 2017, 03:28 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
process
Please tell me how to install lineage on lyf wind 1
.
7th November 2017, 07:59 AM |#3  
Meo15's Avatar
Member
Flag dimapur
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonduality

i registered here just to share this info that many people ain't aware of it yet.
basically LYF WIND 1 seems like a copy ported version of DEXP "lxion M LTE 5"
You can google both versions and can confirm it. It was tested on 8GB Version.

Android 8.0
yadi.sk/d/I6-_cvRk3MNmym/GZOSP

Lineage OS 14.1 ROMS
yadi.sk/d/I6-_cvRk3MNmym/lineage

for RR ROM you can check out that Russian dev's work from their website
4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=667513&st=7600#entry64901047

i have tested Android 8.0 and Lineage OS roms personally and there is only one bug i have found so far which is Front camera!
it's not working at all.
hope fully other devs will help me to fix this issue.

Thank you for reading my first xda contribution.

Calling function is not working for Oreo VOLTE I think , are u facing this problem as well ?
9th November 2017, 09:41 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Any mirrors for LOS 14? These links aren't working. And did anyone test on 16GB variant?
24th February 2018, 09:13 AM |#5  
Meo15's Avatar
Member
Flag dimapur
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amar31

Any mirrors for LOS 14? These links aren't working. And did anyone test on 16GB variant?

The links were taken down by the owner but you can find the new updated link on their site at page 389 or 390.
13th May 2018, 12:13 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meo15

The links were taken down by the owner but you can find the new updated link on their site at page 389 or 390.

plzz anyone fix the front cam.
otherwise this rom is awesome

or tell me how to fix
i searched but can't find

i have stock rom too
30th May 2018, 11:19 AM |#7  
Meo15's Avatar
Member
Flag dimapur
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somesh Kumar

plzz anyone fix the front cam.
otherwise this rom is awesome

or tell me how to fix
i searched but can't find

i have stock rom too

not using this phone anymore and i don't even know how to fix this front camera.
10th July 2018, 01:20 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meo15

not using this phone anymore and i don't even know how to fix this front camera.

Developers Please! please! please! Help us..The rom(lineage 14.1 & resurrection 5.8.5) provided for lyf wind1(ls 5010) has so many bugs. when turning on flashlight and playing video blue screen appears like blinking and front camera and video recording is not working. Another problem is music pauses when screen goes lock. so developer please provide a stable rom. I know how to port MTK roms, but i don't know proper guide for porting SD roms. I have tried a lot but it doesn't works. so please give a stable rom or tell bug fixing guide. Another thing I request to XDA that please provide a porting guide for SD410 MSM8916 including miui porting and nougat roms.
4th January 2019, 02:10 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Lyf Wind 3
Since wind 1 and wind 3 does not have very dissimilarity since then wind 1 ROMs are not working on wind 3.
Please suggest me a device that is similar to lyf wind 3.
Please help me.
Thanks!
12th June 2019, 09:30 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
If anyone still wants the resurrection remix rom for lyf wind 1, then i have ported and fixed a few bugs.
[Bugs fixed :]
-volte calling is working fine
-removed the annoying notification "Device is HD capable"
-fixed video recording now it works
-fixed audio codecs


[Bugs still not fixed ]
-front camera doesnt work
-calls are disabled after a boot you will have to reboot again to enable it (even soft restart works)

And i am using this rom as my daily driver everything works fine except the front camera. Its been about 1 year now since i started using this rom.

If anyone wants it then i can upload the ported ROM
Its the same version of rr rom given in the post.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes